FBSA Mission Statement

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Mar 9, 2008.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Ok this is only open to those members of the FBSA. We need a Mission Statement. We are taking suggestions here in this thread. Please help a fatboy out.:laugh: :hug:

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

OK fellas and Lady FBSA members post your mission statements and by Friday we will pick one...:peace:

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Here's one I've been playing with...
    The F.B.S.A. Mission

The Fat Boys Shooting Association is a non-profit corporation dedicated to the practice of archery by the Plus sized archer.

The FBSA was founded in 2007, and is dedicated to the conservation and preservation of plus sized archers and their natural habitat. The organization is resolved to foster, perpetuate and preserve "the use of the bow by Fat Boys and Fat Girls in accordance with its ancient and honorable traditions."

The F.B.S.A. Motto
    “Thin may be in, but Fat is where it’s at”

Just some food for thought...:laugh:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

our mission is to show the world that while thin MAY BE IN........

FAT IS WHERE ITS AT..........

for the bettermant of the fat shooters everywhere, without prejudice to race, religion, color or creed.........

I have a dream that all FAT BOYS will prevail and all men/women will someday accept the fact that, weare here and not going anywhere.......

I have a DREAM that all fat bald men will cometo be more appreciated for there fat patterned baldness.....

I have a dream....

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your too much........

6. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Bunny where did you get this from....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No YOU'RE too much...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Hey Bunny the last one who spoke like that got capped. No one stand to close to him for a while.

9. BowhuntnHoosier

"We are here to support the common oversized archer. Don't think your alone, we are here for you. Because we are one of you."

Remember the school yard picks when you were last to get picked? Well over here we are all equal.

Somebody else had a Dream..................but bowman was in it.:tape: :biggrin1:

10. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

You got the flo too? Self prescibing? Smoking a bit of the whacky are you? I dont care what youre doing thats good stuff. Excellent Mission Statement or at least a good starting point.

11. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I think you've already stated "OUR" mission,

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    But I have to go with Broken Arrows...Well written.:peace:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  12. trussoni

not sure if something like ... if there is an open season on it we will tag it or if there is an x on it we will peg it, belongs in there or not. Just a thought.

13. BowhuntnHoosier

I agree ole BA is very clever and a very well spoken Blowie.:laugh:

14. trussoni

i see there is progress on the web page. its looking good the links may not take you anywhere but they look good doing it.