first buck

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by jetshowell, Nov 1, 2007.

1. jetshowell

jetshowell Member

got out im my stand this morning at 6:30 and it was cold and wet. misserable at about 8:00 i seen a doe and fawn and a buck chasin her but they were about 80 yards out in deep woods right after the buck circle back around and i tried to doe bleat at him but didnt look and he headed straight away from me. 10 mins later shotgun blast and boy was i mad same direction the buck walked off and gun season hasent started. so after a few choice words i had a little doe some in about 50 yrds and was eating on some honey suckle i watched her for a bit but i already got my doe last week. next thing i know i see a antler comin out of the bush and he graised on a few leaves and headed strait for me stoped behind a tree so i stood up and he came evern closer nibbles on another bush and started walkin away broadside 15 yrds double lung nic the heart clean through and in the ground love the rage 2 blades thats 2 deer this year first one cut through a rib and came out the back but not all the way this time clean through im feelin good just got this new bow a week and a half ago and i already got 2 deer with it . its not much of a buck its only a 4 point but it had a nastly scar on its back and the one side only had one point so im callin it a management buck. they always say the first is the hardest

2. RunMich

RunMich Junior Member

3. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Congratulations!! Nice Deer

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

First Buck, that's exciting :D

5. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

:thumb: the frist one is the best one. good job!!

6. red44

red44 Senior Member

That works for me. Perfect buck. Good going.

7. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

Hey man Awsome job! My first deer was about that size too. But from what I hear its not the size that matters.:biggrin1:

8. J.C.

J.C. New Member

congrats. :peace:

9. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

10. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Congrats!! The first one is always the hardest

rick

11. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I realy enjoyed tha post and tha pic great job.
    enjoy:peace: :biggrin1: .

12. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer