fletching

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by killbambidead, Jul 20, 2006.

1. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

quickspin, blazer, vanes, feathers, right helical, left helical ...... what works wat is crap ? thanks brock

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I love my blazer vanes with a little right helical.:rockon:

3. killbambidead

ive heard blazers and broadheads dont go good together true or false ?

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Totally FALSE!!!! Blazers are made for BH stabalization..:peace:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

The 2" Blazers are for broadheads, the 1.5 inch are not.....

I like the 2.5 quickspins for just about anything.......

Although the 1.5 inch work really well on Linejammers...looks really cool too

6. killbambidead

o ok ..... thanks 4 the quick ansewrs :peace:

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Asking everyone what they think about Fletching is like asking everyone what they think about the Whisker Biscuit.

I think it all comes down to personal preference and opinions... So I will add my 2 cents, I personally shoot the un-popular Bi-Delta vanes for hunting and 3D. So far I am happy with the performance of them on my arrows.

8. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I tried the Flex-Fletch 4" low profile for Hunter 3d class, worst thing I could do. Wouldn't stabilize the arrow for nothing. They only lasted a day before I took them off and replaced them with Duravanes. I have a dozen arrow fletched with the 4" duravanes and a dozen fletched with the 2" blazers. Love the way both fly. Straight fletch with a 3-4 degee right offset.

9. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I use duravanes for 3D, feathers for 300 rnd, and 2" blazers for hunting, all fletched with a straight clamp with offset to the right. My opinion is blazers are great for hunting, but I know alot of guys who love em and alot that wont shoot without quickspins. Most of the bigger more popular companys have good products that hold up, you just have to be careful about what you use for your setup

10. Bullish

Bullish Junior Member

Blazers w/ right helical