for those that dont know what a PIG looks like

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, May 25, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

check out this liitle guy....he would put some hair on your chest real quick....if he didnt use you as a toothpick first.....

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

:tape2::scared::pound: :pound:

3. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

ohh good god almighty

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Can you say RIBS!!!!!!!:madgrin: :eyebrows: :hungry: :whoo:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah its big....the kid was photoshoped in...But that VW bus its head is laying on is for real.....:rockon: :rockon: :biggrin1:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs
    and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs and ribs

7. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Bowman go to the GON.com and put in the search wild pig.
    I think that is what I did. It said around the first of the year a larger bore was killed just south of atlanta. around 1200 pounds