Frost Valley YMCA

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by BUNNYMAN, Jul 15, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Frost Valley YMCA in Frost Valley NY is having a 3-d shoot on Sat July 22, there second shoot I beleive. I hear its a really nice course, they just bought a bunch of new targets and it looks to be alot of fun, also haveing a pig roast and the cost at the door is like $12, includes shooting and the meal. More details can be had in the find shoots section. E-mail their reservations department also found in the find shoots section.

Anyone want to go my buddies and I are going to make a day of it. Yes I can go to this one, have the week off:biggrin1:

2. Radar

Radar Story of my life

that sounds like a deal, shooting and a meal for $12.00! It would be nice if YMCA's around here would do something like that. If I did'nt live in Illinois I would go

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have tried to e-mail them for a week (every day) I just got back my e-mails saying undeliverable. So I would say the link on the find shoots section is wrong....

By the way if you preregister it is only $10.00.....what a smokin deal that is.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Well we made the trip in the rain today....Great course guys, set up very nice....a little rough for some of you guys who get out of breath easily but it was fun none the less.....

Few things I would add to make it perfect....

Some sort of rest room near the shooting area.....none were in walking distance

Some type of water about half way thru......(bottles or a jug w/cups)

And there was one target that if you had to look for an arrow it was a little dangerous if someone was shooting at the previous target.....but other than that....great shoot....

And the food was second to none........Great pig, beans, corn, salads, drinks, and the cake was exceptional.......Shoot and lunch for $12.00 what a slamming deal......