FUSE Whisker Biscuit availablity???

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by wildchildc1, Jan 21, 2008.

1. wildchildc1

wildchildc1 New Member

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Fuse Whisker Biscuit online? There are no local dealers in my area and Ive searched the web and only found one dealer and after contacting them... They no longer sell fuse products. Thanks!

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Send Chris a PM he might be able to get it for ya...:D

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

yeah, he might be able to do something for you, but normally the Fuse line is pro shop only and cant be sold by mail order or internet.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, no fuse products can be sold online.:frusty:

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

That stuff just annoys the crap out of me. Hoyt/Fuse says no internet sales. Yet, here this guy is selling both Hoyt and Fuse on ebay. There can't be that many Hoyt dealers in Houston TX to figure out who it is. Hoyt should buy the sticking bow and check the serial number. That would tell them who it is.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

DUDE make a phone call and get his dealership yanked, its the only way this stuff is gonna stop!!!!!

8. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Is it 2008 stuff? I was under the impression that you could sell last years stuff on e-bay or the internet..........:noidea:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

wow he is selling 79 items right now including PSE, Hoyt, Beman, Easton,

oh and if it says "new 2008" I'm assuming its an 08

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2008-HOYT-K...yZ111251QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem