fyi

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Holy Smokes, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

here is alittle treatise on Mr Obahma's relegious background.
    looks as if he is a bit of a racist
    not that taht matters.:biggrin1:
    http://tucc.org/about.htm

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

did he say he was part of that religion or what? I don't see where you put the 2 together.:noidea:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Smokes is just playing the Racist, paranoid, card again:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

Obama's a Muslum. I read a thing on his background not too long ago. If he somehow gets elected, how are they gonna swear him in? He won't put his had on a Bible to be sworn in. :doh:

5. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

He has made a statement that he hates that he is part white. That is his words. Racest yes if he is in a black crowd.

6. Holy Smokes

that is his home church
    he was not a guest
    I am not Bman
    read tha heading fyi
    ONLY
    you want to make a informed decision, right.
    I keep 2 young black men as they cooped thru college
    they still bring thier familys and stay with us
    I am not a RACIST:doh:

7. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I for one will not vote for him. It is not a race issue, it is a matter of my personal beliefs. I don't feel that our best interests will be served, by electing Obama. I am not sure yet who I will be voting for yet, but I will be voting.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

SMOKES I was just goofing........:noidea:

9. Holy Smokes

Well at least put a lol you big dummy:laugh:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

I see three smileys????:noidea:

11. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

They say the first thing to go is your sight.

Maybe you will have a chance at beating him this year,:tape: Bummyman:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

12. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

yep

Ill tell you something that bothered me the other day
    On the news in VA the schools were unable to handle the crowds at the poll's on the pre-election and a reporter ask a man standing in line why he thought there ways such a huge turn out at the poll's
    He replyed ( speaking very loudly) Im 35 years old and have never voted in my life and just wanted to come down here to see if i could Help a brother out.:noidea:

What a reason to vote for someone:doh:
    Just My 2 cents:noidea:

13. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I have heard quite a few people say stuff like that. One man was voting just because he wants to see a black man in office. Another says that he would vote this time just because there is a black man running.
    I Would rather vote for someone because they have the right stuff to offer this country.:noidea:

14. Holy Smokes

thats 2 to many:hug:

15. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

According to the link from Smokes you are wrong, if you are so sure he is Muslim than post up some proof.

I will not be voting for him either but I won't be sayin anything about the guy that is not fact.

16. Holy Smokes

well spoken:doh:

17. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

It's not just Obama 'tho. How many times have you heard people (women) say that it's about time we have a woman in the White House. This election is too much about race and gender.Even the news media (of which I'm not fond) is breaking it down by color and sex. I don't like anyone running (especially Hillary) and really haven't made up my mind yet. As in recent elections I won't be voting for anyone, only against someone, and will be picking the lesser of the 2 evils. I figure this election is going to be won by the Democrats and it is going to come down to the "superdelegates" to pick which Democrat is going to be "The Next President". Once again the rich and powerful will be dictating what will be. Bush lost the popular vote and was put in office by the electorial college and this year the super delegates will decide who we'll have. But this is only my opinion so.....

18. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

19. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I don't think we should have a woman in the White House. I think we need an Older 'Wise' man in the White House :cool: