Game Cameras

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by wvbowhunter, Jan 27, 2008.

1. wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter wvbowhunter

Where should i place this new game camera i just bought the other day. i have a deer feeder with a hunting blind above it. i also bought some salt blocks and will probably put them next to or close to the blind or a water scource. should i put it next to my deer feeder or my salt blocks.:help: :help: :help:

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I would say either one would be fine.. If yo are just wanting to see what kind of deer you have coming in. You could always move it once a month or once every other month...:cool:

3. wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter wvbowhunter

I just put it next to my deer feeder and i'm going to leave it there for a couple days or weeks. I'm going to have to fill my feeder up tomorrow from where the tree i had it in fell over and knocked all the feed. There was about 20 pounds of feed left and in 3 weeks it was all gone so i know the deer are there. I just hope to see some nice bucks growing over the summer. Thanks for the advice, it will really help.:cool:

4. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

You are really going to enjoy your new camera towards the end of summer when the bucks are full grown. You'll be amazed at some of the deer that are on your property that you never see. I bet by this time next year you will have two or three cameras. They are a great scouting tool.