Glendell Buck

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by aim small, May 29, 2006.

1. aim small

aim small Junior Member

What does everyone think of this target. How long does it last? Easy pull?

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

?????

Sorry but I have no experience with this target. :noidea: I hope someone will answer your questions for you aim small. Happy shooting:biggrin1:

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

It looks like a great target. It's probably the biggest buck you'll ever shoot at aim small.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I'm not a huge fan of the layered foam. When shooting broadheads, it only takes a few shots before you start getting pass thrus.

5. aim small

aim small Junior Member

clover oats,

You are right that is probably the biggest deer I will ever shoot at because you keep shooting all the 2.5 year old bucks. Let them grow

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would have to agree w/clover & oats on this one. Myself I like to get the smaller bodied deer targets like the deltas and bowhunters buck from mckenzie. Shoot a smaller target and when the real thing makes its apperance, give it the shaft w/a little more confidence. Remember AIM SMALL

7. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Bowman, I like your thinking. Aim Small, do you hunt much? If you mainly target shoot I would go with a bag target. And if you add the score of all my 2.5's the net score looks pretty good. When I'm in the tree stand I can easily make a two and a half year eight pointer look like a 150 class buck. Maybe this year I'll be able to pass on them. Hopefully, this year will be the Dream Season.