Gold Tip X-Cutter

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BuddaBelly, Jun 4, 2008.

1. BuddaBelly

BuddaBelly New Member

Does one arrow really shoot well on ALL bows? In all the adds I see for this there is no mention of size or spine. Can anyone shed some light on these? I see X-Cutter, Pro, XT, ultralight. Is the difference only the streightness factor? Per Ontarget software they are all .250 spine, But I do not see that info anywhere else. My set-up requires a .500 spine. How stiff is TOO stiff?
    Now, were is my Winchester..??????:frusty: :frusty:

2. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

All x-cutters are .250 spin. The pros are .001 and the ultralights are.006.
    I think these are the best arrow out there for the price and shootabality. I shoot 3D and target. And the bigger shaft has helped me pick up a few points.

I have never had a problem shooting a stiffer arrow. My son shoots the series 22 a .300 spine out of his 27 in draw and 50 lb bow and they shoot better than the 500 that easton claims he should shoot.

3. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

The ultra lites have a .600,.500,.400,.300 avaliable.

4. BuddaBelly

BuddaBelly New Member

I believe these are a different arrow from the X-Cutter.:noidea:

5. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

You are correct. I don't know of any fat shafts in that lite of a spine. But I could be wrong. That happens alot.

6. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Easton fatboy may go to a .500 spine but I cant say with out looking it up. But I do know they have a varity of spines in the fat shaft.

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

The Fatboy has a 500 spine...

Ron