Good Advice

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by piethon, Aug 29, 2006.

1. piethon

piethon Member

Well some of you might remember I was having some noise in my string after adding a few pounds of draw weight. I put on an STS like many advised, and it worked. I was able to take my Sting leaches right off and still no noise. This thing is amazing. I don't know if it is from the STS or because I took off the leachs, but my speed went up about 8 fps!! Very happy. :biggrin1:

I also put on a Red Hawk Low Light Peep Sight based on the advice I received on the forum. I can't believe I went so long without one. The hole for aiming is small like a target peep, but very easy to see through in low light. With the amber surrounding you can see a huge field of vision. I can see the entire target along with my level and still aim with very good accuracy. Thanks for all the good advice.

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

more speed

It's a combination. Because you put on the sts you don't need the leeches which ups you fps.:rockon:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Glad to hear the noise is gone. And you gained speed which is a great plus. I went to get my STS this week and the shop was sold out so I'll probably get it Sunday.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I doubt that you will find one....Papes, Kinseys, Cabelas and Jerrys sports are all out of them and they are on BO......Hey Chris you got any left??? Wanted to get my buddy one for Christmas.....

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Great I finally decide to buy one and now they are out of them.:Cry:

Oh but wait hey thanks adam for thinking of me buddy. But I just can't wait til Christmas.:laugh: