Good Deal!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I was at the club the other day and there was a guy selling alot of his stuff pretty cheap. I have been needing another Sure-Loc or a new scope for shooting spots and he had for sale a Sure-loc Supreme w/ a Sure-Loc Scope .55 for $200.00. I ended up buying it :rockon: I started mixing parts I put the scope on it from my Sure-Loc Challenger, and put the extension bar from the challenger on it(Because the back is milled out and it is lighter) then I noticed that the adjustments knobs on the supreme where 10 click so I swapped all of them out for the 20 click knobs on my challenger. So now I have it all the way that I want it. I just am using the Challenger now for shooting spots. I never knew how nice the supremes were, the quick adjustment works awesome on them.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Oh my gawd. You stole it for that price. Your going to love it.

3. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Ya I am not sure if I am going to use the scope or not. I will have to put in a smaller peep if I do decide to use it.

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Congrats on the great deal. Don't it make you feel so good when you get a deal like that??:rockon:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you done did something right to recieve such a good deal......

6. Frank

Frank Member

I just got done pricing that supreme sight and black eagle scope and it was close to being $600. You got a smokin deal, sure hope I can fall into a deal like that. The supreme sight is what I want on the new Commander.:rockon:

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Ya I am pretty happy with how it all turned out. I told my wife about it and told her I was gonna buy it because I just could not pass it up. If I did I would have been a fool