Got my bow back

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Wheely, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I went and got my bow this morning, WOW a new string feels so different. It feels...stiffer, making my old one feel soft.

The guy couldn't believe how much of the cables, guard and slide I am seeing in my peep until he pulled it back. And he tried all he could to get them out of the way.

Anyway, he told me he could take my bow and sell it for better than I expected and work with me to get a Mathews XT (or whatever I like). So I will be getting a new bow soon, :rockon: :biggrin1:

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Great news.... Nothing worse than an ill shooting bow.

Let us know (like you wouldn't anyway) when you make the switch to the dark side. There is great power to be found over here on the dark side.....:rockon:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Glad to hear you have your bow back. Shoot it for a while you may decide you like it just fine. If not then I'm sure you are wise enough to shop around and find something that fits you and feels the best. Although I am not trying to steer you away from the XT I personally think its the best out there.:peace:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

sigh... another one caves to the dark side... Maybe we should just rename the forum?

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Nope we already have a Mathews forum and it rocks also.

But we could go with the Darksiders forum.:laugh:

6. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Just because you have dreams of bowman doesn't mean you have to listen to his voices in your head. Get serious and get a hoyt. :rockon: J/K You will be more then happy with any mathews bow, if that's what you're forced to buy.

7. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Rename it !! Mathews.. Catch us on the pine!!! if you can!!!
    as smack talk league forum that is!! LOL

8. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

This is the only shop that will take my bow in on a trade (which he doesn't normally do, I must have batted my eyelashes just right :biggrin1: ), the rest want me to pay full price for a new one and then wait for my bow to sell to get the money back out of it. He sells Mathews and PSE, besides, I think I will be happy with ANYTHING at this point.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

are you calling me anything?????:biggrin1:

hey dont you ever sleep.....

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Sleep? No, I have kids, it is only 8:00 here, shouldn't you be in bed :noidea:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Ijust got home from work.....put in a late one....:rockon: