Had to share this

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by brokenarrow, Jan 16, 2007.

1. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I was looking at the R100 schedule the other day and noticed there was one coming up about 100 miles from me in July. So I was thinking about going. I mentioned it to one of my hunting buddies...He's the guy that's always a no-show at the 3D's.

So anyway He asked What's an R100? So I explained it to him and he answers...100 TARGETS?!?!?...Do you know how many arrows I would have to bring for 100 targets?!?!?

I almost peed myself I laughed sooo hard...The last 3D he shot was 28 targets, he lost 10 arrows...so we figured for 100 targets he would need at least 4 dozen...He said instead of a quiver he would have to carry a spackle bucket...

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

first off thats hillarios.......

second are we a bunch of little old lady or what??? We are always peeing our selves.......

3. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:laugh: Man, I'd make a lamp or something out of my bow. geeez.:laugh: :laugh:

4. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:laugh: Man, I'd make a lamp or something out of my bow. geeez.:laugh: :laugh:

5. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

That just brought back many bad memories of when I started shooting 3-D. That's funny. :laugh: :laugh:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

when I first started I would bring a 12 arrows and have to leave after 10 targets........I would loose 2 on the warm up bags.....:biggrin1:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

where is this one going to be... an R100 would be a perfect place for a NE 3-D shoots meet up...

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

theres one near you in PA and there is one in CONN.....I beleive.....I wanted to go to the one in Conn....but my clubis haveing a shoot that weekend and I have to be there.....

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

PA works better for me anyway ;)

10. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

That's hilarious...
    When I did my first 3D shoot I was thinking about bringing a couple of dozen arrows myself. It was a confidence thing and I ended up breaking 1 arrow because somebody got too agressive and snapped it off in the stupid target.

Spackle bucket...
    That's funny...

Ron

11. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

ha ive found more arrows than ive lost .. go bless the youth stake :biggrin1: maximum of 20 yard shot

12. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

He's actually a decent shot...He never misses in the woods...I don't know if it's some kind of target panic or what but he's alot of fun to shoot with when he shows up :biggrin1:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I bet.....

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

He doesn't shoot alot...I try to get him to come out at least once a month but he never shows...so then he come out like evry weekend in sept and oct to warm up before season and he sucks...:biggrin1: ...so he shoots everyday till season and like I said He never misses in the woods...:biggrin1:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

tell him to show up on sunday and he can see a man shooting a pink bow.....

16. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I'll try to drag him out...no promises...

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

use the pink bow line it works for everything.......

18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah chicks dig guys with pink bows...:cool:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

damb and I knew i wasnt using it to its fullest abilty

20. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Or was it scars??? yep, yep I'm pretty sure it was scars. My mistake, sorry...