Has any1 heard of these broadheads?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, May 6, 2007.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

3. Southernfryedyankee

NOT that im complaining by any means whatsoever, but do you get an electrical shock when someone posts a new thread then run to the computer. Your like the first to respond to manyamanyamanya posts almost instantly. You are the man :hail:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

no I just happened to be on the computer (big suprize huh???) and say a new thread....I took a look at the link.....saw something interesting and commented....but if you like I wont talk to you anymore....:noidea: :biggrin1:

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Not bad!

Ha, louie
    They look kinda like the old punchcutter that first came out a long time ago.
    Same working principle.
    If your gonna try mechinical try rockets.
    The ones i use have a 2inch cut at opening.
    The deer iv shot on angle cut 5 inch's
    They didnt have a chance.
    Rocket 3lt/& sidewinder.:biggrin1:

6. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

They do look pretty interesting, but it looks like there's a lot of parts to them. Great concept, I'll stick with the rages.

7. Southernfryedyankee

See Bowman, whys it gotta be like that I gave you props and even bowed :doh: :laugh:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

9. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

He said in the video that they are reverse sharped for a non-barbing back cut. I just always used muzzy's so never had to wory about barbing, but not my curiosity is up. By NYS, or any other applicable state, law what constitues a barb? They look like very effective broadheads, but I'm not really sure that Non-barbed is accurate. :noidea: :noidea: