Has anyone seen,,,,,,?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by OrthoPT, Jun 3, 2008.

1. OrthoPT

OrthoPT New Member

The new Tekann from G5. We have been waiting for them to get to our shop and they are still not there. Anyone seen, shot, played with them to see how they perform as compared to their predessor.

2. OrthoPT

OrthoPT New Member

So none of you G5 fanatics have seen or played with the new Tekkans yet. Common some has to have seen them. Do I have to go to AT and ask over there or what.

3. OrthoPT

OrthoPT New Member

anyone,,,anyone,,,, hello out there.

Common someone must have seen them somewhere.

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Maybe they aren't shipping yet. you posted on 6/3 that your shop has them on order. it's 6/18 now and you still havent got them. maybe nobody else has either.

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I saw a picture in the Lancaster Catalog...:tape: :tape: :tape:

6. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Theres a new tekan?? I have at least a half dozen of the originals I don't plan on shooting anything besides them this year.... maybe some new ones??

7. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

All Ive seen is pics. Black with a blue o ring..thats it and I live 35 minutes from g-5...no local shops have them yet:noidea:

8. J-Daddy

J-Daddy Do Work!

G5

I've only seen pics of the Tekan2 but Doc over on AT was talking about them....Suppose to be a better design plus they made them 1.5" cut, I guess did they a few little tricks to them to get them to open easier. The all black looks cool I will say that.

9. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Our local shop got in a shipment of them, pretty nice design from last years. 1.5" cutting diamter, black with blue oring, and the leading edge of the sliding blades is a little different. Might pick up a 3 pack and shoot them along with my stock of tekans from last year.