Having A Good Start To The Week

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Feb 14, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Just a little history to start with. Well 7 months ago I had the most amazing thing happen to me, I became a dad/father ( i would like to be both;) )to the most amazingly beautiful little baby girl, my first child. Her name is Brooke and she healthy and happy. The problem though is that her mother my fiance, is not so healthy. Durring the pregnacy she lost over 60 lbs and was having and increasingly harder time breathing, the doctors kept telling her it was the hormones and the pregnacy but as it turns out when the baby was about three months old my fiance went for an x-ray and the found a mast. It turned out to be Hodgkins and it was very progressed. wont go into details about that, but it did not look good. Well lets get back to this weekend, I was having a terrible weekend, started out here in NY we got some snow, so its time to take the snowmobile out for a ride, well it breaks down up the road, gotta tow it back. Then i decide to go down to the local Gander Mountain and do some shooting at the indoor range. Well about half way there the muffler on my car decides it is time to fall half off. Well it catches a pot hole in the road and rips my bumper half off. Well you would think at this point i would give up and go home but no I keep going. Get to Gander Mountain, and the range is closed.:mad: So I go home and decide to watch the race. Good race, time to take a nap. This brings us to Monday morning. go to work and forget my wallet, cant even get a cup of coffee, :mad: Well here it comes the good part, my fiance comes to bring me my wallet, after her chemo treatment and is crying, so as you can allready figure from the rest of my weekend that i am seeing the crying as bad. I was wrong this is a really, really good cry. She is almost completly cancer free. I am so happy I could just fall over. None of the stuff we worry about really matters I guess, as long as the people you love are healthy. I am sorry for going on about my problems and will try to keep from doing this in the future.;) Everyone have a nice day and remember smile at someone it will make there day.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Congrats on the birth of your first child and congrats on your great news. :amen:

3. joekidd

joekidd Member

Great news!!!!

Glad to hear everything is looking up!:amen:
    Take advantage!

4. Sportsman

Sportsman Member

Great Story BOWMAN

If you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans! Someone is looking out for your family:angel:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I can only hope and pray that you are right sportsman.:D

6. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Glad to hear the great news.:rockon:

7. :cheer2: :cheer2:
    :whoo: :whoo:

8. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Hold her close, long and often for she needs ta know she's touchable.
    I will be in sincere and earnest pray for ya Lady and you.
    God does see and care for us even when it looks different.
    Keep ya eyes on Him and not tha circumstances> Look Up!
    Remember Rom 8:28

:pray:for

:angel:'s are on tha way. HS

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

my pride and joy, for living

hey for all those that have not seen her......

10. Holy Smokes

Now that is what life is all about. She's precious.

Would ya loan her out to a childless couple for a week or two> HS

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

not on your life......:biggrin1:

12. Holy Smokes

You rascal. I don't blame ya either> HS

13. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

WOW! I almost started crying for you (happy tears). That is great news Bowman. And your little girl is sooo cute.

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

God is so good to us. But remember it is only because He loves us so much.:amen: We are not worthy. Keep you eyes open miracles happen every day.

Brooke is a doll, tell her uncle hoosier says howdy and give her a big kiss for me.:biggrin1: And tell Marie we all love her dearly and am glad things are going well. I hate to say it but Brooke kinda looks like her daddy.:doh: :laugh:

15. BowhuntnHoosier

Hey Smokes I got a coupla teenage boys I'll sen ja for couple a weeks.:biggrin1: :noidea:

16. Holy Smokes

Bring em on down. I am needin some 3d and huntin buddies>

If they wuz like me at that stage I'll need to buy stock in a grocrey storechain
    I am sure ya have gottem in complete compliance with your every directive also

HS

17. BowhuntnHoosier

That right there is a big 10-4 ole buddy.:biggrin1: I say jump and they say................you guessed it "HOW HIGH".

18. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Great news!!!

That's great news BOWMAN!
    .....and the little one obviously gets her good looks from her mom.

19. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

Good news Adam!...now if you only shot a Hoyt things would be perfect for you:rockon: