hello all!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by firechic, Jul 15, 2008.

1. firechic

firechic IKE refugee... hehe

Hey guys!!!! Just wanted to say hello to everyone. dave and I haven't been around much because we're fixing to buy a house and have been working alot to get the extra cash in the bank. We're suppose to close on Friday, but I think it's getting bumped back to Monday b/c of some silly paper work issues. We're sooooo excited but just have to sit here and wait. I was shooting every weekend at a 3d tourney and almost everyday at the shop, but now I'm lucky to get to the shop once a week and a tournament once a month! it stinks!!! oh welll.... what you'll do for a house. Well...I sure do miss you guys!!! Hope all is well!

2. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

You're forgiven.. :p
    Congrats on the house! Keep us updated!

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I was wondering what happened to you....thanks for the update

Congrats on the new home!

Did you get the quiver ok??

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

sup, la chica.......:wave: :wave: :wave:

5. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Still no excuse for not sending your hubby over to fix all of my vehicles :mad: I am looking forward to the house warming party...hopefully Dave will be tired of walking around naked (because he CAN) by the time you have the party!!!

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

:cool: Hey look.....all the Texans are showing up again....

7. firechic

uh huh.... we knew you missed us!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. firechic

yeah I got it.... I've got the pics I'm suppose to post too, but they're still on the camera.... which is in the car (so that I could post them when I did have time) but the hubby's got the car today. So as soon as I get I chance I promise I will post them. btw.... she LOVES the quiver!!!!

9. firechic

hey this whole fixing thing... works both way pal... lol our house is right by bow zone with all the tools at it and you're more than welcome to come by. :p

Party??? what party??? we didn't invite YOU to no party... I think pink got an invite though... lol ... we'll let you know when it is once we finally freakin get to close on the house! it's taking forever!!!!

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Howdy there Chic.........:wave:

Texans are all over Justin.

CONGRATS on the new house and hope you close soon.

My wife and I are also looking for a house closer to where I work. We have already ruled out a couple of houses.

Well take care and don't stay gone so long. We miss Dave's pretty face around here.:laugh: :peace:

11. jkcerda

jkcerda the GOON squad POSEE

congrats on the house. :rockon:

12. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

No love for Fiddle La Chica????????........:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and how do you know this?? you texans, sure a close bunch:tape:

14. msar

msar New Member

congrads on the house. I've been busy out here in PA too and have not had a chance to check in till now.

15. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

yes we are :peace:

16. firechic

oh come on you know I loves ya!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

17. firechic

ok those paper work issues we had turned in to a whole ordeal.... now we don't get to close until 2 weeks from now... we having to switch from FHA to a convientional. yeah go us.. not! lol Oh well atleast we're still able to get the house.

In other news... I get to go shoot at a Fire Fighter (FF) olympic tournament Wed and Thurs this coming week. I'm so excited... 2 days of shooting and I might get to kick some FF arse!!! he he he... They don't even have a different class for women cause I guess there's usually maybe 1 or 2 that shoot, so I'm excited about that too! I can keep up with the big dawgs :biggrin1: :biggrin1: .... ewww... I guess I should add a 40 pin.