hello,and need help with archerytalk.com site

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by huntarcher, Oct 4, 2007.

1. huntarcher

huntarcher Junior Member

hello everyone I am new here, been on the archerytalk.com site for a long time but I cannot log in anymore for some reason it has been about 2 weeks now and it is the only site that is giving me problems. is that site having problems because I cannot get on through my work computer, on my home computer, I tried to use a co-workers computer and type the address in instead of using my favorites and I keep getting the same message web page not available I was having no problems and then one day I could not get the web site anymore,is anyone else having problems with the archerytalk.com site. thanks

2. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Nope, I was just over there and didn't have any problems.....

You didn't lip off and get the axe did you????

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Well, you're able to log on to this website, welcome, stay for awhile. I think you'll enjoy it here.

4. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I don't have any trouble either....You might have gotten booted off.Their cracking down some on the lip thing.But...it's good over here.Every body gets along:amen: ..except for one person:laugh: .

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Yeah one thing fer sure is we don't do a lot of lippin' over here .
    we are a friendly bunch and like it that way:cool:

6. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I did a member/profile search over there for huntarcher....doesen't show banned.

7. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

What is your screen name on AT, maybe I can visit and see if your on the banned list or something.

8. huntarcher

huntarcher Junior Member

thats what I do not understand I did not do anything wrong because I know you can get kicked off if you say things you should not and I did try another computer by just typing the address and I cannot get on the main screen to even think about logging on,I am glad I found this site but am wondering why I cannot get on the archerytalk.com site and I am using the same name as I have on the AT site

9. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Well your screen name does not say banned. Not sure what the problem is, but yor welcome to just hang out here anyway!

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Hang out here a while, AT won't seem that great :biggrin1:

11. hansel

hansel Member

I'd agree, AT has been getting worse, and worse lately. I mainly hang out in the classifeids, but that's about it.

Here is allot more pleasureable:p :p :p

12. steve bear

steve bear Member

don't look like you are banned & it took a pm for you...i could ask a mod for you if you like......

13. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Due to glitches I have seen half a dozen people loose thier ability to login over there. Pm Big Country here on 3dsdc. He can give you a reset, and get you back up and running.

JIM

14. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Their loss is your gain. I'm new here and found it to be great. Didn't like the other sight as much. Came here and changed names and a whole new world openned up. Lot of great people here. (How's that for sucking up?)

Honestly tho', this site has been great! The people are friendly and knowledgable. What more can you ask.

Welcome!:peace: :peace: :peace:

15. huntarcher

huntarcher Junior Member

I had our IT guy check into it and he said that it was real strange for the site to be this way he thinks there is something wrong with the internet system for this part of Pa. that works for the AT site so we have to get in touch with the internet provider to see what may be going on. thanks for all the help everyone I am just ready to say the heck with it and call this site my new home.

16. dch3k

dch3k Member

well welcome home!:wave:

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Seems like they have problems often. I like it over there but this is the #1 archery site on the net. WELCOME and have fun.

We will not bash your equipment until you reach at least post number 25.:laugh: J/K Just some friendly ribbing over here. We are all archers and we act like it.:p

18. BowTechArch

BowTechArch Senior Member

Welcome..........as you can tell......no one here bashes you just because

you DON'T shoot a Martin..............:peace: :rockon: :amen:

19. Timmer

Timmer Member

Relax. You won't really miss AT at all in a few weeks. There are certainly much friendlier and nicer forums than they have their anyway. I avoid it altoghether till I have something to sell. It' about the only thing AT is any good for. Just my 2 pennies.

20. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

:amen: :amen: :rockon: