Hello From Se Indiana

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by illusionhunter, Jan 1, 2007.

1. illusionhunter

illusionhunter Junior Member

New here, name is Tony. Love to shoot whether it is deer , turkey, or a 3-d shoot, i am there. Have owned alot of bows in thje past. but i think i found my bread and butter. The Illusion. Although i did shoot a hout vectric yesterday. Still on the fence but i will never seperate with my browning. Looking for more shoots outside of my town in SE indiana. anyway HELLO TO ALL

2. tek

tek Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Tony

You really like that Illusion, thats great!

That Vectrix you shot is also a very nice bow.

Here in Missouri we have a lot of 3d shoots starting up in January. I cant wait!

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome Tony, hope you enjoy your stay...

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: welcome to you our new freind....

5. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Nice to meet you and :welcome:

rdnkgrl

6. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Welcom Tony. I cant wait for 3-D to start. I start the dart system leauge this week.

MO.Hick

7. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Hello and welcome, I too can't wait for the 3-d season to start

8. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

New Shooter

Welcome aboard from another So. Indiana boy. Where abouts in SE Indiana? Lived in Jasper until this past April and moved to Bloomfield. Good area to be from I think. Hope to hear more from ya

9. illusionhunter

Hey I live in Decatur county. right outside of greensburg. Where they are building the new Honda plant:Cry: it put us on the map for now but i drive to Carmel to work everyday N side Indy. Where is Bloomfield?

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well HOWDY there bud. How ya doin?? Lots of us Hoosiers gettin on here:rockon: I live in Jasonville which is about 30 miles south of Terre Haute.

Well just thought I'd say hello and :welcome: you to the forum.:peace:

11. illusionhunter

Well nice to greet ya :wave: i too am glad to see more HOOSIERS :rockon: any others HOOSIERS OUT THERE i am trying too find a 3-d shoot called "NANCY'S BROKEN ARROW" anytakers???

12. grey squirrel

grey squirrel Need Strings?Get Proline!

Hello,
    If you know where Lawrenceburg, IN is. They are having indoor 3d shoots on Saturdays during Jan,Feb, and March 2007. The name of the shop is Freedom Archery, and they have one of the nicest ranges in the Midwest.
    The number is 812-539-HUNT.
    Take care,
    Grey Squirrel
    :peace:

13. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum.

14. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

So In Boy

Bloomfield is about 25 miles southwest of Bloomington, and about 12 miles north of the navy base at Crane, which is one of the major employers in the area. I think Nancy's is north of here about 30 miles. I've never been there but I've heard good things about their shoots. They are good friends of the folks that run our local pro shop and range, so I should be able to get more info this week on the exact location. By the way, I believe Sherwood bowhunters at Dugger is having a shoot this Sunday. It's called their freezout shoot I think, and starts off the season around here.

15. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Thought I would save you the trouble of looking it up :)
    Nancy's Broken Arrow
    11150 Millgrove Rd, Quincy, IN 47456
    (765) 795-6053

16. illusionhunter

Thanx for everyones help. rednckgril thank you for the quick info. Grey Squirrel i live 30 minutes from lawrenceburg i have been to Freedom archery now that you mention it is a nice facility. WQas not awrare of inddor shoots though. :doh: REDNGRL you ever been to nancy's ? what is it like ihave heard a few stories but they sound far fetched... thanx again :usa: