Hey folks, newby here!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by archeryguru2000, Jul 15, 2005.

1. archeryguru2000

archeryguru2000 Keep 'em in the 10-ring!

Hello everybody, I just thought I’d give everyone a chance to get to know me! I haven’t been on here for very long, but I just realized that I never really introduced myself. Anyway, I’m a 27-year-old “returning” student. I’m double majoring in Physics and Mechanical Engineering. I decided to go back to school after jumping around from job to job, and never really going anywhere. My wife and I had to really sit down and look everything over to make sure it was the right thing to do. So far I think we’ve made the right choices. I’ve already finished two years, and I have about three more to go (since I’m getting a dual degree). I’ve already decided that I’ll be furthering my education after my Bachelor’s Degree. I told my wife that I’d like to make a career out of going to school; she didn’t think it was that funny. Anyway, I’ve been bow hunting for nearly 10 years now. I’ve hunted and fished since… well, since I was pretty young. I don’t even remember my first time fishing, too young to actually remember. I also love to go camping and canoeing. My canoeing experiences never seem to end on a dry note. However, I still enjoy going. If anybody would like to chat sometime, just let me know. I’m always in the mood to talk to fellow archers. Talk to ya’s later.