Hey how is everyones season

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jwc84, Nov 15, 2006.

1. jwc84

jwc84 Junior Member

well i was stopping back in to see how everyones season is going and how many of us have taken a deer or two? I know i haven't gotten on yet but i have seen lots but to far to shoot and that is very agervating to me but i know my range and i don't even think about going out side that range. well let me know and i will be glad to see some pics too. good luck the rest of the year and be smart and safe.

your friend Joe

2. phone guy

phone guy Member

Mine was over in the middle of oct. Didn't even see a legal buck.

3. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

meat

Nice doe. Late semtember.

4. buckkiller_06

buckkiller_06 Member

saw alot of does shot a small 7 point and still have 2 doe tags left

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Only got out 3 times so far. Seen alot but they were out a couple hundred yrds. Our rifle season starts Sat. so that should push them around a bit.

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Done got a 4 & 6 and two 2 1/2 old does, and a turkey, Tn sure has a liberal bag limit. thank God.I have seen a group of deer :D :usa2: Been a blessed season. Holy Smokes

7. ridgewalker243

ridgewalker243 Member

Season

Well I got a doe in mid-Oct. with my bow in VT. Then I got a 4 point on the 5th of november with my bow. It was the last day of my hunt so I wanted to bring back some back straps. Rifle season just started last weekend in VT but I didn't have any luck. Headed to NY on 11/17/06 for the first day of the Southren Zone in Stueben county. Good Luck to the rest of you!!!

8. SuperJ

SuperJ Junior Member

season is going awesome up in washington state ..i got a 3x4 blacktail the last week of the early season and had some close calls and some beautiful bucks ..just gettin ready for elk season now .. late that is .

9. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I got a doe in mid-Oct. with my bow in VT. Then I got a 4 point on the 5th of november with my bow. It was the last day of my hunt so I wanted to bring back some back straps. Rifle season just started last weekend in VT but I didn't have any luck. Headed to NY on 11/17/06 for the first day of the Southren Zone in Stueben county. Good Luck to the rest of you!!!

hey im gonna be there this weekend too, dont shoot any of my deer!:censored: j/k:lol: have a ball, thers sum big ones down there:peace:

10. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Got an 8 point last week with my bow, dressed out at 206# :rockon: Now I'am just waiting for the Orange Army to clear the fields so I can get back out with the bow.:bored:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well I hate to say it but I have'nt been out very much at all. I've only seen a few deer while hunting and passed on them. Saturday gun season opens here in Indiana and that should really get them stirred up. I may get to sneak our tommorrow afternoon. Gonna need a boat though with all the rain we have had around here. Well GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL befor the orange army hits.:rockon:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

funny how Indianas gun season opens the same day as NY......

13. BowhuntnHoosier

Yes it is I was not aware of that either. When did your archery open?? Ours was on Oct 1.

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Oct 14th, ours opens on saturday now.....used to be the 15th no mater what day it was but some stupid people from our wonderful state decided that it would be good for the kids to open all of our seasons on a Sat.....:noidea:

15. BowhuntnHoosier

Funny how these stupid people get into the position to make these decisions is'nt it?????

16. Blue Mts

Blue Mts Junior Member

Its Over

took my deer on Sept. 16.:

17. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Nothing yet for me but they're moving bigtime. Shotgun season #1 starts today through the weekend. We're going out to move stands around a bit. Our group has dropped 5. I've dropped 0... Still a lot of hunting left to do though. I wish I had more time to be out there.

Ron

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

everyone could put this in their signature.......

19. papito

papito Petering it since 06

Seen alot of nice bucks but none close enfough. Got a nice doe.

20. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Unless your unemployed...:laugh:

Good luck everyone.

Ron