How did everypne do this weekend

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by QSA, Jul 15, 2007.

1. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

No 3D here in north Ga. I had to hang around the house and build Quick Stands. I have a dealer in Germany now and he placed a large order.
    So did everyone do great at what ever you shot?

2. QSA

Come on we need some new threads up top.

3. xxSPOTTSxx

xxSPOTTSxx "THE REALITY CHECK"

Set a new record Indiana State 900 shot an 885 old record was 875
    290 at 60yds
    295 at 50 yds
    300 at 40 yds
    Pretty much all I did this weekend

4. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

All I shot was a few targets in back yard. I was happy with the results. I killed a bear a deer and a trophy imitation block target. :biggrin1:

5. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Cool job there spotts....very nice shooting for sure.

6. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Today we went to the archery range in Golden Gate Park so I could do my long distance stuff. Very foggy this AM and a bit misty but that went away and it did get a bit muggy but not too bad. We got there around 8am and a couple friends came to meet us around 1:30 and didn't leave to go home till after 5. I hardly sat down all day so I'm POOPED! Hubby broke one of his Beeman ICS hunters and then lost 2 A/C/C in the grass. One our friend found but the other is missing in action still.

I was doing this Forum shoot they are doing on AT and that was 30arrows each distance for 40,50,60 & 70 meters. I didn't do too badly since I've really only been shooting those longer distances recently. Total was 1069 out of possible 1200. I felt pretty good about it actually and I have to say those overpriced Nano's do a dang good job. I broke 2 nocks but now I have the pin nocks so I don't worry now. Meta Nocks are the worst thing ever...for me at least.

I love my quick stand....BTW works quite nicely...

7. xxSPOTTSxx

Thxs Chelleo Was on my long list of things to accomplish in Archery Now on to State indoor nationals and world O yea and a few other tourneys.:rockon:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nice any time you can shoot is a good time....:rockon:

9. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Congrats on tha great shootin'
    If I come up will ya give some tips.

10. QSA

See I like to read things like this. I am glad everyone had a good time shooting this week end.
    Anyone shoot 3 spot vegas here? Maybe we can have a online shoot one week.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

lets do just that I am shooting 3 spot on Wed nights so just let me know what to score....

300??
    450??

12. QSA

we shot thursday night score 300.
    Maybe we start a thread an do it each week.
    Post our scores and keep track for X number of weeks.

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

14. xxSPOTTSxx

Anytime Smokes but rather just shoot and have fun if ya come up.

15. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

I shot well for my first time shooting pins in 4 years. I shot a 282 on 30 target w/ 8 12's and 4 5's and I had a miss from pushing 43 yard wolf last target. And won the open class shooting pins. Not great but score was about what I expected. I have never shoot in the unlimited class before. I had shot Hunter class back in 2003 and won the state championship and thenn switched ti open class. I have been itchy to come back to pins all year because I have been teaching my wife to shoot pins. This is her first year shooting a compound. She shoot her 1st ASA Pro/Am at Metropolis and placed 34 out of 75 in womens bowhunter. She shoot 4 5's or she would have been in the money. So I would have to say she is off to a good start. She won her class yesterday as well and beat most of the men. Talk to everyone later.

16. xxSPOTTSxx

Also I used a BHFS setup pins,was an awesome day to shoot.