how do you get sponsored?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bowcraze30, Nov 11, 2007.

1. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

my friends dad is sponsored by some pretty big names for hunting. i think he makes videos and sells them but idk for sure. does anyone know how you would start doing that becuase making hunting videos and getting free gear for it would be nice.

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

It's who you know.

3. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

me and my buddy have messed around making some videos

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

or how much your willing to spend every year to hunt the big deer.....kill them and then, sell the video......

5. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Good thing we all know this is an Archery Forum.:pound: :lol: :nono:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: That is great

8. Werd

Werd Senior Member

OMGGGGGGGGGGG...i didnt get that at first....skeeter your my hero, that was my giggle of the day

9. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Get some good video equipment and practice video on wildlife. commentation is as important. you have to figure out what will seperate you from all the others. Watch how the popular shows do there stuff. To give you an idea what its gonna take. and be prepared to spend twice the time in the woods that you do now. It takes alot of free time to even get it going. Then you have to figure on who is going to do your editing? To actually get sponsership from companies will be about impossible with out a product for them to see spending there money on you will pay off for them. You got to remeber theres thousands of people hitting companies for the same thing. its gonna take a few years for you to have enough footage to even make 1 video. most videos have about 10 hunts. good luck!!