How many have seen a Hooter Shooter. Video

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Daniel Boone, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Did a little arrow testing today. Thought some of you might enjoy seeing how a hooter shooter works.

Now this my Buddy Luke Pettigrew setting the HS up with my bow and my draw. Takes the human error out of the shot. I tested eleven Goldtips and everyone hit great. All arrows were in the same hole or touching the first arrow shaft.

Video Click Here
    http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z289/okiebwhtr/?action=view&current=600457.flv

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Very cool tool but a little over priced. They could sell a ton of then cheaper.

3. Daniel Boone

Dissagree

Fair priced. Lots of liability with a machine like this. Very well designed and built first class.
    DB

4. Bellows1

Bellows1 Member

5. Daniel Boone

Thanks

Figured some would enjoy seeing how one works,
    DB

6. red44

red44 Senior Member

Curious, how can it tell when it's at the end of the DL? Can you feel it on the crank, or is the arrow marked, or ??

7. Daniel Boone

Tube

We measure my draw. Then on the tube that it draws back on we make a mark for my draw length exactly. Now if I could just hold this steady.:D
    DB

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Very cool video. Thanks alot DB.:rockon:

9. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

I havent..................:noidea:

10. Oregon Archer

Oregon Archer New Member

our shop has one. great tool. only complaint is that the legs aren't made out of steel tubing but plastic. for that price they should be steel. they need to also add some weight to the whole set up or make some posts to add some weight plates.