how many

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by longcut36, Feb 27, 2008.

1. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I know this is a 3D site but was wondering if anyone shoots nfaa tournaments. I cant be the only one.

2. rpford53

rpford53 Member

I do, they are alot of fun and gives me a break from the normal stuff, but most of the NFAA tournaments are a 3 hour drive from here.

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

been years snice I shot one
    Did you ever go to Bowhunters Paridise up at Jewel Ridge,Va with Fred Christain and shoot
    That is tha 1st place I ever shot and it was a bowhunter round-black with white spot -took 3rd in A class 1984
    won tha Va long deer shot in 87 in state comp up there 1/4" out of unmarked center of tha deer-they went a marked it after we shot 60yrds
    kindly got hooked on this sport
    use to shoot alot on Jims range
    snice I took tha church in Bristol and move away I had'nt shot with him much love them long shots 80yrad shots:D

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

We've got a bunch of people in this area that shoot NFAA spots. Southern WI has some great shooters too.

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I thought that was what all our 3D shoots were down in California :noidea:

6. RxBowhunterKS

RxBowhunterKS Paddle in water

I shoot spots, foam and flesh:D

7. JDX--

JDX-- Member

CHRIS

We've got a bunch of people in this area that shoot NFAA spots. Southern WI has some great shooters too. :lol:

So you think the cheese heads can shoot eh. :noidea:

Hum? is it the cheese or the ice-cream it seems like ice-cream drives them to the point of flinging arrows, the saying goes :lol: :lol: :lol:

JDX--

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  8. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I like the 80 yard target. the 30 yard is the one I have a hard time with