Hoyt Carbon + 4 for Sale, with extra set limbs + MORE!

Discussion in 'Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade' started by bcparcher87, Jan 13, 2008.

1. bcparcher87

bcparcher87 New Member

Archery equipment , Hoyt, Pse, Bows, Arrows, Cases, Releases Much More
    Hello,

I have been an avid archer5 for many years, but now I need money for school. I've won numerous First place awards with this archery gear. I will be selling my entire collection that includes a mint condition HOYT compound Carbon +4 Custom Compation Bow, that has an extra set of Carbon +4 Limbs, a shirlock site with Fiberoptic Boss scope with a 2x and a 4x lense and 3 tubes of replacement optics. A hoyt compound PSE hunting bow that I beleive is 50-60 lbs. Both bows are ready to shoot with fiber optic sites, most advace arrow rests at the time, stabilizers, arrows, and carter releases. There are 3 carter releases and dozens of carbon arrows. There are 2 bow cases, 1 hard and the other soft. Fetching Jig, to custome fletch all of your own arrows that have everything you need including feathers and fletching. There are broad heads, Easton Case for all of you mistlanious gear, 3 arrow holders, tips, shafts, cases, hoyt bow site, hoyt overdraw attachment that can be put on any bow and so SO SO MUCH MORE!!! There is way to much to list. The Hoyt bow with the current set up cost me $2,800.00 + and all of the other gear cost me well over $5,000.00 If you have any questions please call me and leave a message with your phone number and I will call you back.

Price $2,500.00 obo, for everything!!!

2. bcparcher87

bcparcher87 New Member

Sure Loc Sight... WITH SCOPE and EXTRA LENSE and FIBER OPTICS

This is a pic of one of my sights and scopes, I will list more pictures. If anyone is interested.

3. rpenjor

rpenjor New Member

hello,
    do you still have the carbon plus bow? could i have some pictures. I am interested in the bow only?

4. archerholic

archerholic New Member

Ill give ya $125 for the sureloc sight