Hoyt/eastern - Rambo - Compound Bow

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by kinghoodia, Mar 29, 2007.

1. kinghoodia

kinghoodia Junior Member

I will pay top dollar for a authentic replica RAMBO compound bow made by HOYT/EASTERN.

2. FallCreek

FallCreek Junior Member

Rambo First Blood II Survival Bow Set

Limited Edition Hoyt/Easton Compound Bow. This is a complete set in black including compound bow,case, quiver,take down arrows,survival knife,IR stabilizer. This is the bow and knife used in Rambo:First Blood Part ll. This bow has never been assembled or shot. It is new in the case and a very rare find. Great gift for a collector We will be putting it up on ebay soon. BRY

3. makemoney

makemoney Junior Member

interest in buying item

I am interested in buying this bow but I would like to see pictures of it first. Also give me the price that u would like to sell these items for?

Thank you

4. gaurav

gaurav New Member

purchase rambo bows

]I am interested in buying(RAMBO BOWS) but I would like to see pictures of it first. Also give me the price that u would like to sell these items for? I am staying in India mumbai so please advice me for the shipping also.please advice if you have the rambo knives and their prices

Gaurav

5. 717pucky

717pucky New Member

rambo jr

i ahve a rambo jr its in nice shape is it worth anything to you

6. nzgunman

nzgunman New Member

Are you still looking for a RAMBO compound bow

email me at nzgunman@yahoo.co.nz

Regards,
    John

7. SolidSnake

SolidSnake New Member

Limited Edition Hoyt/Easton Compound Bow

Interested , will buy it immediatelly , pay in full USD $$$

Contact me at : SolidSnake1973@hotmail.com

8. oldhoyt

oldhoyt New Member

i have one

i just posted on the classified a hoyt easton RAMBO. not sure if i want to sell it but am open to offers. i was actually posting to see if anyone knows if these bows became collectors items. mine is mint. don't need to sell it but i was considering upgrading to a crossbow for hunting. anyone interested can call me on my cell. 732-687-9410.