Huge Lake of the woods Whitetail

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Totally Canadian, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Totally Canadian

Totally Canadian Junior Member

Not many monsters are on the books coming out of Ontario Canada but you may remember some pictures circulating a few years ago of a brute that turned out to be taken illegally. ( After legal light I think) Anyway that buck was confiscated and the last pics I saw of it were with the Conservation officers. I am told that this brute from this year is legal and should score around 200 B&C . The details are few but the pics speak for themselves .(The shooter is a little excited here and cannot be held responsible for the look on his face! )

Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

LOL.. that's funny and what a deer:eek:

3. Pinky

Pinky Senior Member

I thought everyone from Ontario looked like that.:eek: Just kiddin'

That's a whopper buck! Any details on what part of Ontario?

4. DTP_HoytTec

DTP_HoytTec Member

where can I get a hat like your's?

phenominal buck..period.

I think my face would look like that too.

:D

shoot straight
    DTP_HoytTec

5. MassBowhunter1968

MassBowhunter1968 Junior Member

6. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

That a nice buck, Congrats! but that weather looks to cold to be wearing just sweats.:eek: LOL

7. MNMike

MNMike Junior Member

Angle Buck?

I saw the title of this thread and had to look. I got this picture a few weeks ago and the story from my friend was that it was shot up at the Northwest Angle area by a guy from Bemidji (Minnesota, not Canada????). Is that true?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  8. Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over Member

Awesome Buck

I might have that look on my face but I promise you it wouldn't be under that hat:D

Thanks for the pic:cool:

9. Totally Canadian

Totally Canadian Junior Member

He's a big one !

Sorry it has taken so long to reply to your questions , my computer crashed and burned , but I would like to clarify that this is not my deer . I wish I could take the credit . I received the pic in an e-mail so I cannot verify much apart from what I was told. There was another pic with two other guys in the photo . When I forwarded the pic to my buddy in Kenora Ont. he told me that he had not heard about the deer but he did know one of the guys in the photo as a local . I'm guessing that it was in fact from Ontario and taken in the Kenora area. I will attempt to confirm that further.Fortunately this also means that I cannot be respondsible for the hat either ! LOL

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  10. PGA07

PGA07 Junior Member

BIG @ss Deer

Sorry for the way late reply..................I just found this site............that deer is from the Kenora area..........actually off of an island south-west of town...........I used to be a fishing guide in the area and this deer was taken very near the camp I worked for! It was one of the owners local friends! It is legit.

11. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

WOW nice buck, ill tell ya if got one like that, last thing on my mind would be what i was wearing, thats for sure..... Heck id wear that hat in pink for a week to get a chance to take that big guy down....

12. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

dont make fun of the hat i got 1 like that only its blaze orange .... cant remember the last time it was cold enough to wear it

13. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Let'm Grow

That would have been a great buck this year. Let the small one's grow. Just kidding. Awesome buck.