Hunter Class Stabilizer

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by spdbmp66, Sep 4, 2008.

1. spdbmp66

spdbmp66 Master Baiter

Hi Guys,

I'm a novice I guess. Shooting for 2 years, and taking it seriously for 6 months. I've been using a Sims S-coil and I've come to the realization that It's not really a stabilizer. I want one that can be used in the Hunter class when shooting 3D and I can hunt with. I'm shooting a PSE X-force, 65 lbs.
    I've been doing the research and think a B-Stinger may be in my future. Does any one have a better idea or think I may have over looked a different brand? If you prefer another product, tell me why. Some thing other than "I use product X and it's the bomb".

Thanks, Jim.

2. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

www.jimposten.com

I use them because you can get any color, length, weight, FOC, carbon, aluminum or both and the customer service is second to none. Jim makes the most adjustable stab on the market.

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Get the B-Stinger you will not regret it!!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

4. fstgstdsmpay

fstgstdsmpay Adam of Archery Outfitter

I second this, although the b-stingers are nice to, I bought one and it just didnt fit me. But each to there own. Jims Stabs work the best for me.

5. rodney482

rodney482 I love this stuff

B-stinger all the way...

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Jim Posten will set you up right. Great stabalizers and a great guy sellin em.:rockon:

7. PA.JAY

PA.JAY New Member

I use a doinker power bar .

8. MObottomshunter

MObottomshunter Brown its down

Yeah i use a doinker 6' chubby hunter

9. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

Right now I am using a 10.5" Doinker multi-rod, but I have heard too many great things about posten to not give it a try. So, I hope to order a new woodsman this year.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I like my Posten, and I will soon have another.......:peace:

11. rpford53

rpford53 Member

Take a look at the Vibracheck's Isolator G2, Omega Stabilizer, or the Icon.
    All are excellent stablizers and will perform great for what you are asking. The Isolator can be gotten in different camo patterns and is a great stablizer that is a shorten version of thier CFX Carbon Freestyle Stabilizer with some minor differnces.

12. GRIZZ1148

GRIZZ1148 Archery fanatic

Posten....awsome

13. asquires2

asquires2 New Member

Ive tried a little bit of everything and ended up w/the B stinger. It gave me everything I was looking for in a stab, it holds rock solid ,my bow falls the way I like it to. After I got my B stinger I was still in a pickle , not sure ,maybe its a fluke so I orderd a slim jimz and I had him add as much weight possible to the front end . When it was all said and done I stuck with my B Stinger. That satalite dish on the front of it might look a bit out of place but at the end of a 300 round the X is GONE. If you get a chance try one ,he'll let you try on for 30 days before you have to spend a dime .

14. RyanH

RyanH Junior Member

I would have to go with the AEP 12 inch stab! I used it and loved it when I was shooting the Hunter Class in ASA tourneys.

15. hoytultratec

hoytultratec aka SETTHEHOOK

16. bowjoe1972

bowjoe1972 Semi Pro Joe...

Paradigm The S.O.S has Adjustable tube bodies that allow for the Choice of stabilizer length. You have the Option of a short 4.5 “ stabilizer, mid length 8” stabilizer OR hunter class Legal 11.5 “ stabilizer. Offset?, The Base unit of the S.O.S can be adjusted from a standard inline stabilizer to an offset stabilizer that Maximizes Leverage in aiding to balance Your bow. Quick Detach?….The S.O.S has an Integrated Quick detach feature with a Soft touch Triad knob , and can Also be used as a standard screw in stabilizer. The Unique S.O.S weight system allows varying weight to be placed longitudinally for balance on 1 Axis and axially for balance on a 2nd axis. The
    Oscillation, or Orbit of the weight can be fine tuned to Your specific Bow harmonics

[​IMG]

17. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Look at Posten. You can custom order any weight or length.

18. Twinsfan

Twinsfan New Member

bigJONson

check out bigJONson stabilizers. his user name is x-ring over on AT.

19. target1

target1 Dude

Posten...:bowl:

20. Too Many Hobbies

Too Many Hobbies New Member

I use an 11.5" Doinker Hunter Elite, but I have been seriously considering getting one of the big weights to stick on the end.