I finally got to shoot it!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by yeah..I shoot like a girl, Mar 23, 2006.

1. yeah..I shoot like a girl

yeah..I shoot like a girl Junior Member

Hey everyone! I finally got to shoot my new "pink" bow today!! I really had fun! I think I did pretty good...I only shot like 8 arrows before my hands started to freeze...but I got 2 bullseyes!! Well anyway I just thought I would share that with ya'll so you could share in my excitement!! lol!

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

2 in the bull???? Hey bowhntnhooseir she is allready doin better than you!!!:laugh:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Congrats on the 2 bulls shoot like a girl

I can't help it I try try try but just can't get my arrow thingys to hit that little X doodad on my target:doh: . I shot today and my hands got a little cold too:cool: . My XT blew an arrow through my bag target.:scared:.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Congrats. Stick with it. The better you get the more addicting it becomes. You will just want to get better and better.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Frank get rid of the whisker and it will become alot easier, sorry I just had too.:biggrin1:

6. Pinky

Pinky Senior Member

Hey Girl....

Hot tip.......If you have trouble shooting bulls eyes in the future...Just get closer to the target.;)

Pink bows are always good ones! Congrats and great shooting! :rockon:

7. BowhuntnHoosier

Look at this whisker

Just thought I would show Adam what a real rest looks like.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I think i am going to be sick. You still shoot w/a peep tubing? Nice looking bow though. Good luck w/it. :biggrin1:

9. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

You go Girl:whoo:

Ok I saw a picture of something in this thread that made my hair stand up I just hope all these hours I have worked this week are getting to me. Bowman did I see a WB on a XT ???:eek:

10. yeah..I shoot like a girl

yeah..I shoot like a girl Junior Member

You guys are so funny! And Chris I already feel that way. I want to outshoot Corey(Ridgehunter) and my dad!! lol!They both think they are so good...I'm going to show them both up!!

11. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

pratice, pratice, pratice plus you have an advantage at the range if you dress right more eyes will be on you than the target:eyebrows: Nah im jokeing just keep flingin the arrows at the target and it will come with time.:thumb:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

Keep practicing

You will be pounding those X's before long if you continue to practice everyday. Do not practice very long because once you begin to tire you develop bad habits. A little everyday is better than 1 hour a day couple time a week. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Post up everyday and let us know how those bulls are coming.