I have something I would like to.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Nov 22, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

let people in on.....
    I hate that it has come to this but i feel that I am being ignored....
    I have contacted a certain company about a problem w/their product and noone will respond to me....
    it has been almost a week....
    I dont know how much longer I can keep this to myself....
    its a shame I was not trying to start trouble.....just trying to give them a heads up......but I feel they are just brushing me off.....

I am contemplating calling them but as they will probably be closed til monday....it is getting close to shipping the product and would like people to be aware......before they hand over the money.....

what should i do????

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Many of my vendors here at work are closed this week :mad: I would give em till Monday or Tuesday and then start dialing. You maya get lucky and find them open on friday but if your like me, luck has a hard time catching up :biggrin1:

3. Frank

Frank Member

Bowman,

Its time to spill the beans, especially if it is something I might spend my hard earned cash on. Even if it is a small problem that the company may or may not fix, I really hate having problems with new purchases:mad: . So do me a favor and clue us in.

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:noidea: :noidea: Don't know..

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

update....there ears must have been ringing because I was contacted through e-mail and PM......was told by the warrenty department that this problem would be covered, but that they needed to get one of the demos to see the problem....said it was the first they were hearring of this....I dont think that can be true but I have not seen anyone on any forum talk about this problem so maybe knowone knows about this yet.....I also dont know how this problem could be limited to the demo product......

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I can't imagine anyone ignoring you:D not to mention you keeping something to yourself, or you not trying to start trouble...:rolleyes:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

not trying to start trouble.....tring to help resolve a sitiation in a calm and cool manner.....without the negative effects that some might take pleasure in.......

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

It might be like those Sonic broadheads... Only the free ones were defective:laugh:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

dont get Dredly started on that one again....I just finally got him convinced it was the person shooting the bow and not the broadheads fault......

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I think that whole thing never happened... He just wanted to up his count;) :laugh:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we dont have post count uppers here......

12. BowhuntnHoosier

:laugh: :laugh: thats funny

Please lets not get Dredly started with the sonics PLEASE.:tape:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

shhh, I was just over at At and he was talking about us to his freinds.....be quite or hell hear us and come back....then it will be a sonic boom all over again......

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Is he lying to make us sound better???:tape:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah thats it......

16. BowhuntnHoosier

When will he learn???? All that lying will catch up with him.:doh:

17. Radar

Radar Story of my life

So whats goin on? I kept reading on down and still no mention of the problem. Now my entire Thanksgiving is going to be ruined because I will be thinking about what it could possibly be:doh: I don't know if I can take all the suspense!.................. Just kidding hope everything gets worked out for ya!:biggrin1: