I Need Arrows......

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by Werd, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Werd

Werd Senior Member

can somebody sell arrows cheap to me....im talking 40$$-55$$ doz. just pm me. im looking for carbon express. i shoot 4568???? for carbon express terminators. any other arrow will do. ummm i can get them cut and fletched. i shoot 65 lbs.

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

The Walmarts around here all sell CX terminator and terminator lite fletched arrows in both spines 4560 and 6075. I think they are around $3 each and you can buy them individually. The downside is that they inserts are already glued in...:doh: SO if you wanted to cut them to length you would have to strip off the vanes, remove the nock and cut from the rear of the shaft.

Ron

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

jump up another 10 and I will sell you a set of Terminator lite shafts 45/60
    including shipping 65.00

4. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Quit shooting at squirrels and you might have a few!

5. Werd

Werd Senior Member

lol..i only lost 1 arrow on a pass threw on a squirrle. my arrow went flying way up into the air...and qsa im gonna call you...

6. J.Blay

J.Blay New Member

terminator Lt 4560

I have 1 doz. new carbon express terminator light 4560 bare shafts with inserts. I bought 2 doz., used one and then switched to 6075 spines. 50.00 plus shipping is all I paid and you may buy them for the same price. Actual shipping cost. Jeff