id there a easier way than air drying clothes

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bowcraze30, Oct 25, 2007.

1. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

after i wash my hunting clothes in baking soda is there a quicker way of drying them. if i put them in the dryer willl it make them smell again?

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

not with scentaway dryer sheets.......

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

What I try to do is wash a load of laundry such as towels first and use scent free laundry detergent and then dry them w/out dryer sheets. Then I wash and dry my hunting clothes. Or try what bowman suggested.

4. XxHolleyxX

XxHolleyxX Junior Member

:thumb: X3

XxHolleyxX

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yep, what Bunnyman says. Works good.

But keep in mind that you still need to keep the dry clothes out of 'scents' way so put them in an unused kitchen trash bag or somethng like that with a bit of baking soda in the bottom of it.

Then it will not hurt to spray your clothes with baking soda/distilled water mixture after you get dressed. Pay the most attention to your pants, gloves, boots and boot bottoms.

Ron

6. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

I usually run the dryer for 15-20 minutes with just a dryer sheet in. Then another dryer sheet with my hunting clohtes. Tried to get my wife to not use the usuall bounce sheets. Told here fresh earth was a great year round scent. Went over like a lead ballon.:lol:

7. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

There a little more expensive, but ziploc brand makes bags the size of a small suitcase. Work great.

8. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I believe the lead balloon response in a second... :frusty:

Ron

9. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Here's my dryer from aug to end of jan.

10. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

I've only ever just used the dryer with no dryer sheet. It works good for me! Never had a problem. My father-in law has done it the same way for years. Hope that Helps! Good Luck.

11. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

put them in the dryer with a small kids sock semi filled with baking soda, problem gone