If you have been wronged on this site!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Pinwheel1969, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

With all the pissed off people lately about certain threads pertaining there brand of bows. Post your concerns here.. So we can squash all the issue's and there will be no more ahrd feelings on this site. I know that chris doesnt want to see this happen again. And neither do we. This is a friendly site w/ alot of advice that is helpfull. I see to much of this on other sites. And this one doesnt need it!!!
    the one thing this sport doesnt need is bad critisism!!!!!!!!!!!
    So feel free to leave any issue's you have..
    AND ANYONE THAT REPLIES TO THESE THREADS. DO NOT GO AFTER A PERSON OR THERE EQUIPMENT!!!!1
    This needs to be any easy going friends talking with freinds forum. Not another ARCHERY TALK!!!
    Thanks everyone..

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:focus: :focus:

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I'm pretty sure that's why a lot of people have come to this site. AT is getting worse by the day.

4. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Wth?

And afterwards it's time for a :grouphug: and cocoa......
    There were 2 people that got thier knickers in a twist, started flinging out insults (not in jest) and we need to change the site? I believe said individuals were warned.
    I'm not much on feelings (my wife can verify) but who feels wronged by continuing to beat this :deadhorse:???
    If someone reads more than one post on here, they'll get the idea that there is a fair bit of humor. No one gets picked on more than BOWMAN and Dredly..... I mean no one. They take it better than anyone I know. It's fun and funny (haha)
    If you ask for an opinion or state an opinion, the good and the bad of a public forum will show.....Part of it is maybe hearing an opposing opinion? maybe?
    How about we BAN all talk of bows and just talk about 3D targets.... oh wait, there is another feud brewing with the Delta vs. Glendale vs. Rienhart.....

Let's just keep it light-hearted.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  5. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Amen two shoes. I love this site for many reasons. If I have a question I know I will get some honest and helpful suggestions. On some other sites you might get eight thousand different opinions and a bunch of bashing. We do like to joke around a lot but it is all in fun, that's why we put a smiley face there. I like the fact that there aren't one million users on this site. You get to know the people on here and I believe you get more honest opinions and not so much rif raf. And also, great job on getting rid of the spam on here Chris. I don't remember the last time I saw some. Although you forget to add to your spam eliminator that any post with matthews is spam. J/K. All in fun :laugh: :laugh:

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Bowman called me fat!

DJ proved that I can't shoot!

Smokes keeps trying to drag me into a church so i burn up!

Wheels said women can't drive!

hmm I think that about sums it up. I accept apologies in the form of new archery gear and beer.

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Dredly called me a Transplant and Bowman called me a Pompous Hoyt shooter… since my feelings have been hurt; I cannot talk about this as it brings back bad emotional flashbacks. :biggrin1:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey chris I am so glad you suggested starting a new thread......its much more fun this way.....:rockon: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

There are some great shrinks in NJ! hehehe

10. Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU Member

What if I was wronged elsewhere? Will someone console me and make me feel better here? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'll offer my consoling services for archery gear and beer.

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

is that why your here????

we wont be of much help......:noidea:

13. what gets me about this site is that I have been a member now for awhile and no one has made fun or picked on me yet:mad: , I feel left out:Cry:

:laugh: :focus:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if it makes you feel better, I am really kinda weirded out by the birds.....:noidea: :biggrin1:

15. Thanks, I needed that. I would give you a :hug: but that might be against the rules now. Plus, I wouldn't want a sexual harassment charge filed against me:laugh:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thank you for that......:rockon:

its not good for the general population to see a blowie and a darksider hugging anyway.....:noidea:

17. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

If you changed your name to "Fordsince74" I'd be pickin on you all the time but you have good taste in trucks, you shoot the same bow as me with the same arrows and the same rest I use on my hunting bow... :noidea:

I guess I could blast you for your sight but who cares about those... so you're in the clear. the only way you'd be even safer is if you were lefty :peace:

18. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

For those reasons alone he should be picked on repeatedly. What puts you on the RADAR is that you are a lefty! :biggrin1:

19. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Dodge are you sure we have'nt picked on you at some point???:doh:

Ok fellas we need to make up for it.:biggrin1:

Gold Tips???????? Are you crazy those nasty arrows are like ticking time bombs.:laugh:

20. my eight year old shoots a whisker but should graduate ot of it next year, when are you gonna?:biggrin1: ok so now that that is over with. this really is a great site and even though I am a newby it seems like everyone cutts the crap and gets serious when somone needs help or gets a new bow that they are proud of. If somone comes in to the forum at a bad time and gets scarred(?) off that is unfortunate. maybee to keep that from happening we need to somhow inform the new people not to screw up like I did and make their first post about everyones oppinion on elite archery.:rockon: