I'm a pansy....

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Dredly, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

So my internal temp guage is definately off. Last weekend it was 85+ degrees and humid. Yesterday it was mid 70's and sunny

this morning it was "40" according to weather.com. 36 according to my thermometer on the porch and breezy... feels like FRICKEN FREEZIN OUT!

screw it I'm going back to bed! Good day for an afternoon hunt. When he heck did we hit winter :frusty:

2. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I know what you mean. I Have been feeling the same way. But since I shot both my deer Thursday I can sleep in and not worry about it:laugh: :laugh:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

That sounds like the way the weather changes over here. From 80+ to 40-50 in a matter of days :doh:

4. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Man....i haven't heard that word(pansy) used in age's...use to be a popular frase when i was growing up.I know what you mean though about the weather.The weather is all screwred up here too and i can't believe how green every thing is...the darn tree's are as green as ever.For the past several day's the morning temps has been in upper 30's and now there saying the temps this wk is going to be up arround 80:frusty: ...what gives.:noidea:

5. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

WIMP!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR BUTT OUT THERE! :D

6. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

a bunch of kids here skipped school and went on those cold days last week .. i woulda but theres ..... 2? months b4 i can drive

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I felt great the other morning it was 40 and I felt great until after about an hour and the wind kicked up right in my face. I went from a Long sleeved T shirt to a jacket in about 4 seconds.:biggrin1: I love this weather 40 in the morning and up to about 65. I work Sun-Wed this week so Thur morning I will be out there.:peace:

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

YOU PANSY!!!!

I was out this mourning 36 when I left the house @ 5...
    Frost on the grass on the way into the woods...:tape:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

tell them you girly girl.....:D :D

tell them what you did....you guys aint gonna believe this......:noidea:

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

What...at least I made it out of the woods alive...:lol:

I was scanning the feild nice and slow looked left...looked right...looked...$#*&! pulled a muscle in my neck
    Oh it's killin me...:lol:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sure.....this story started that he had a split end :tape: and now he hurt his neck????

Dredly lies and so does QSA and Brokenarrow:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

A split end??????????

If I told you I was a pathological liar...would you believe me???:biggrin1:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummmmmmm I dont know you decide.....:lol:

14. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

Ron White on deer hunting... It's 4:30 AM, it's freezing cold , and I don't want to go.:D

15. Radar

Radar Story of my life

man I love that weather.....mid 30's. It beats yesterday i walked in with a long sleeved shirt and a fleece vest, started to get hot and took it off so I wouldnt sweat. ten minutes later it was back on 20 minutes later it was back off.:doh:

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Yeah I normally do too... when I'm "Ready" for winter. It takes a few days of low temps for my body to adjust... 80 to 30 in 3 days isn't enough time.

Add to that my kid is sick (16 months old) and I slept a total of maybe 6 arrows between thurs/Fri night...

17. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Nahhh ya just don't like ta deer hunt that much. :laugh: :laugh:

18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I can tell what you're thinking about....