Innovator Pro Feedback

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris Guin, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Chris Guin

Chris Guin Junior Member

I've just ordered the Innovator Pro from Whisper Creek. I was just wanting to know any feedback on the bow.

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum...:welcome:
    I don't know anything about that bow...:noidea:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum.

I seen a pic of a fella on AT with a Whisper Creek bow I think the Innovator Pro and it is a wild looking critter. I hope you will post us some pics when you get it all setup.:peace:

4. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I have some experience w/ it. I tested one out . I liked it actually. Though the looks made not want to. But, its different. It was designed by some 3d'rs for 3d mainly. I found it was a tad bit heavy. Due to all the vibration material on the cams and bow. Was pretty smooth, speed was decent, little shock and was pretty accurate!!! A good chice for someone interested !! they also have a shooter program on there web site. So if interested in one, contact them on possibly a shooter deal and will save you a couple of bucks. If you were going to shoot some competitions any ways.

5. ARCHERYMONEYMAN

ARCHERYMONEYMAN Junior Member

Whisper Creek is Awesome

First let me say that I am a part owner in an archery shop in Utah that sells Whisper Creek bows. We carry a lot of other bows as well but all of the owners (which also happen to be my family) shoot Whisper Creek. And no it is not because Whisper Creek gave us free bows, we all had to pay for the bows we shoot. That said let me tell you why I shoot a Whisper Creek Bow.

You made and great choice. Whisper Creek is quiet, there is almost zero hand shock, they are fast and more forgiving on accuracy that other single cam bows. The funky shape is to help with sound and vibration. The specs on this bow say it is 20 to 30 decibels quieter than any other bow and I believe it.

My Brother who works full time in the shop shoots a 2006 Innovator Pro that has been upgraded with the 2007 limbs. Because he is in the shop all day and shoots all of our leagues he puts a lot of arrows through the bow. We figure in the 9 months he's owned the bow he has averaged over 1000 arrows a week. We've had no problems with the bow at all, it requires very little tuning and the only work we've had to do on it is replace the strings because of the excess use.

Whisper Creek is made here in Utah. I've toured the factory and met the owners. They are a class act and will soon be one of the top bow manufactures in the nation.

Whisper Creek is a little modest on the speeds they report on their advertising. After we upgraded the Innovator Pro to the 2007 limbs and Cams we shot it through our chronograph. With an IBO arrow we shot 326 fps and with a 426 grain total weight hunting arrow we shot 282. It's a fast bow!

Again I want you to recognize that we sell Whisper Creek but I don't work for them. We just really like their bows. Between all the owners we own two Whisper Creek Devastators, a stealth LX and the Innovator pro. Our bow tech (who is an archery fanatic) owns 3 Whisper Creeks, soon to be 4 and is a Whisper Creek Pro Staff Shooter.

You made a great choice and you will be super happy with the bow.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Howdy :welcome: to the forum.

You need to PM Chris and become a sponsor here on 3DSHOOTS.:peace:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome aboard....:welcome: