IS this a good setup for my Apex 7

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by hduc2005, Aug 16, 2007.

1. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

Sure Loc 400 Challenger Sight. Sight is in great shape and is for a right handed archer. Comes with offset bracket, 3rd axis adjustment,mounting block,sure loc case and a extreme 1" 3/8" scope package.Extreme scope is black and comes with 3x and 4x lenses,up pin,sunshade,and extra o-ring.

2. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

You can't go wrong with a Sure-loc, I have the Supreme and a Black Eagle Scope with the .80 lense and I love it.

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

yep. Sure-loc makes good stuff. :thumb:

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yep, I have a Supreme with Chelleo's old .55 lens since she had to 'graduate' to the .80.
    They make excellent stuff.

Ron

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

If you can find a Supreme....I suggest you do. My wife has a Challenger and although it will get the job done, it is a little flimsy for my liking.

You notice everyone commented on their Supreme models and not their Challenger models....:biggrin1:

The Challenger is a good entry level target sight.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Jay Are and Dredly have challengers, I have a Supreme...the Supreme is a better sight after playing w/both......

the challenger tends to be noisy if you dont get it extra tight

7. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

You also want to get the 550 which is the longer sight bar, for those longer distances. You want to be able to get the scope down as far as you can without running out of room. I really have to go by the ole saying, you get what you pay for. I learned that recently with a recurve sight. Got a $69 Cartel which is ok but now I just got a Shibuya sight which is sort of same style as the Sure-loc and it's night and day in quality. Shibuya also makes a compound sight as well. I do love my sure-loc for my compound though and Chris, that is the owner of this site has very nice prices on the sights and scopes. I have seen them on Archerytalk.com classifieds and on e-bay as well. Don't skimp on arrows or sights...they can make or break your game.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I doubt he needs a 550.....

9. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Only for FITA or messing around with the novelty shots....:biggrin1:

10. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

the reason I'm asking is I found my self still the high bidder on ebay for this at $150.00 I hope it's a good deal.

11. J.C.

J.C. New Member

What you listed will run you about $300 new, so you're getting it for about half-price.

I would highly recommend you go over to Archery Talk and look in their classifieds. There's some great deals over there for all kinds of gear.

12. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yep...Sight, scope,2 lens, sunshade and 3rd axis...If you can get it for under $200 that's a great deal...Worth probably $300...:biggrin1:

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Its an excellent site. Don't worry you'll like it. I love mine