Jumping Ship

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BIG T, Mar 16, 2007.

1. BIG T

BIG T Junior Member

Hey guys im jumping ship ive been shooting hoyts for awhile but today i ordered a new mathews conquest 4 yall think ill like it?

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I've heard they are very nice bows but have not shot one yet.

DanoC4 shoots one and I believe he likes his. Congrats on the new bow and :welcome: to the DARKSIDE.:laugh: :peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its probably a good thing...I heard the hoyt ship was sinkin.....:pound: :pound:

um if a person sees the light and buys a mathews, is it still considered the dark side????:noidea: :noidea:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Oh yes................................the force is much stronger on the Darkside.

5. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

I love my C4! It holds like a rock and its purdy too! :rockon:

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Congrats...

The force is not stronger on the Darkside the path is just easier to follow...:decision:

7. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

i also jumped ship.

trykon last year drenalin this there is no turning back. welcome to the ooh so smooth side.

8. ShaneinWI

ShaneinWI Junior Member

I have always shot Hoyt bows, but tried a 2000 Q2XL. Shot that bow for 2 1/2 weeks and never did get 2 arrows to hit the same spot. Dealer was no help even w/ my 5 trips back and forth since I bought it. The factory was no help either. The exact words from 2 different operators (experts?) were "it's not the bow, it's you" Finally forced the dealer to exchange the bow for an ultratec and had that shooting great myself in 2 1/2 hours. There was definately something wrong w/ the bow I had. Anyway I was so frustrated that I won't even draw back a mathews anymore. Haven't touched one since. I now am shooting an 06 Trykon and can't believe the accuacy that bow is cabable of. Even just bought a gold one for target shooting. I wish you luck w/ your switch as alot of folks like them. Not me.
    Advertising is great, but sure didn't follow through w/ the product.
    Shane