just bought a switchback!!!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Ridgehunter, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Ridgehunter

Ridgehunter Junior Member

i have only had it one day, so i have not shot it much but im sure it wont let me down. i already shoot a mathews FX that made me a lifetime mathews finatic. any other mathews nuts out there?

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

First off lets say hello and welcome you to a great web site. A couple of things though, I have found that the less you ask what brand people shoot the better off you are, although I do love all my Mathews and have another on the way. Two what part of upstate NY are you from???? and remember :peace: be w/you.:biggrin1:

3. Ridgehunter

Thank you for the welcome! I am east of Binghamton (Tioga County).

4. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

lol here is a funny joke, But you do know why they call it a swtchback dont you........... because when you shoot it for a while, youll switchback to a real bow!!!!!!!

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

:laugh: just a joke, hope i didnt get anyone angry here... i think their good bows!!!!!! happy shooting all!! :clap2:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey listen her you, you, you,:tape: just kidding But anyway how are the limbs on that new bowreck you just bought:laugh: And by the way the joke is and always has been " once you shoot a switchback, you will never switchback to anything else":peace:

7. Ridgehunter

HaHa vewy funny :fencing:

8. Ol'Dad

Ol'Dad Member

Now thats funny!!:laugh:

9. John-in-VA

John-in-VA Junior Member

I love my switchback .Great hunting bow ,good speed . I think I will be hunting with it for sometime . Good luck :noidea:

10. switchyhuntr

switchyhuntr Junior Member

On It's Way

My switchy is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:amen: