Just fletched up some new arrows!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by thehairlessone!, Jul 19, 2007.

1. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

These babies are awesome. They are Easton Lightspeeds weighing in at 300 gr. exactly.

On my practice arrows I have a flag flame arrow wrap by onestringer (I highly recommend his arrow wraps by the way) :rockon:

In the second photo are my hunting arrows. They have the double bull "Duck Or Bleed" arrow wraps complete with a lumenok :thumb:

Did I mention I am really looking forward to deer season? :biggrin1:

rick

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007

2. thehairlessone!

oops! i meant to post this in the general archery forum

rick

3. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

I've got some those arrow wraps I need to put on. They are gonna look good with the Nuge zebra GT arrows!!!

4. thehairlessone!

That would be cool looking

rick

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Nice looking arrows. :thumb:

Have you shot anything with the lumenoks yet, or is this your first season with them? I like the idea of being able to see exactly where the arrow hits, but they're kind of expensive.

6. thehairlessone!

JC,
    they are well worth it. If you miss or lose an arrow they are priceless because you will save alot of money on arrows.

I have shot several animals with them and they are awesome for hunting. You can see the shot placement much better and find your arrow much faster too.

I wont hunt without them.

I'm sure everyone has seen them used on tv or videos. They really do work that good.

Here is one of my used ones from turkey season.

rick

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007