Kodiak???

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowTech81, Mar 16, 2006.

1. BowTech81

BowTech81 Member

Has anyone seen the new line up of Kodiak bows? Looks kind of fishy!?! One of there bows cams look just like the Switchback, with the perimeter weights, and another line up has the new patented Binary cams from Bowtech. Are they paying for these designs or have they changed just enough to get away with it? Not trying to cause any grief, was just wondering

Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I thought i heard from somewere that the risers are not all one peice that you have to bolt them together???? Whats that all about.:noidea:

3. BowTech81

BowTech81 Member

I don't know. I saw the pictures on there website, and it's true. The riser consists of three pieces formed together. Who Knows? they might know something we don't!! I like one solid riser, seems to be stronger if you ask me!! Time will tell. Anyone shootin one? How is it?

4. LABLEVENS

LABLEVENS Member

The folks at Hi Tech Archery in Fullertine sold alot of the Kodiak bows and those folks were shooting spot.Fast and nice, problem free bows.

5. Ransombow

Ransombow Junior Member

Kodiak bows for 2006 are strangely awesome. Extermely fast,(depending on the model), and very strong. Yes, some of the models are a bit 'funky looking'. But look at what Alpine has done with the risers and you will see that multi-piece risers do work.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Alpine made some thing work???? I guess everyone is entilted to there own opinion.:laugh: