Later

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Doc, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Doc

Doc Member

Unfortunately some of you guys need the drama...I've tried to contribute, but this really isn't an archery site...more like a drama club.
    Enjoy the site and hopefully you'll find other things to talk about and other conspiracy theories to conjure.:wave:

2. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Stick around and watch it grow.

Hey Doc. The drama is no different here. Its just less people:laugh: Stick around. I have a feeling in time this site will become a good one. I have talked with more than a few people here that enjoy the sport and are willing to help.

3. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

And he didn't even leave the "other" pictures of "Billboard Butt". After all that "Drama". Selfish jerk.
    If he ever needs a job, I'm sure Bill and Hillary can use a guy with his ability.
    Now, he'll rejoin under a Alternate screen name, right?
    He could dish it out, but.........
    Maybe if we offer him a free bow........

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

talk about drama Reminds me of a soap. Mybe were are lookin at tha king of drama.:tape:

Anyway i enjoy tha site and our breed of archery drama.

We are just people livin life and enjoying it at tha same time.

5. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

How about...

Some CHEESE with that WHINE??

Wah Wah Wah... lemme tell ya.. this is the best bunch of peeps round these here parts. An ya know what... I've seen all them other prim and proper kinda boards and bah.. at least we all have fun here and thats what its all about. I tried to stay away (Just kidding).. but I am back coz this board rawks and these folks here, they got smarts too!!

So in short.. no ones beggin, even askin ya ta stay.. shoot if ya got it better elsewhere feel free ta go there.. but if yer here... enjoy this board and the folks and well the drama... thats the extra spice, sorta like a perk! Yah.. lets not forget the smack.. so if ya cant take the heat... shoot.. steer clear o the fire!!!

~Byte~

PS... I am back for a day and I am already gettin riled up!!

6. i dont understand why someone saying they are not coming back would even post a thread you just know there going to come back and read what the people are saying in the thread. it is human nature to be nosey :laugh:

7. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

I think we done gave him a boo boo lip.

8. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

He's used to getting the last word. 5056 members now. Woops! 5055! Maybe if we offer a free bow he'll come back. What was I thinking. He already gets them.

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

where the heck ya been!

10. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

How hard can it be to not open the threads or click off

Lots of good members here, Chris is doing an excellant job.

You show me a archery forum with no drama. Some just like censorship.

I like free speech and let members be honest to a point if there not attacking other members. Be kinda boring if no one came and was honest and had drama. Those threads often go through the roof with hits.
    DB

11. sasquach3D

sasquach3D Junior Member

o yeah. we run off members and celebrate our acomplshment. soumds like censorship to me danny.

in fact, yall are becoming exactly what yall are whining about.

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Bye Bye !

Ron

13. Big Country

Big Country Member

Funny thing about "censorship" Dan.....

You despise it until that same freedom of speech goes against what you like, then you yell louder than any other member for the same thing you despise.:doh:

How many members did you ban for life when you were a classified mod, just because they said something you did not care for?

14. J.C.

J.C. New Member

You were a little too vigorous in your defense of AT. If you just wanted to be a regular member you should have just ignored all that stuff. When you didn't, whether it was right or wrong, it seemed you were here just trying to see what was being said about AT and doing damage control.

15. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

Where are you getting the damage control? He came on here and acted very professional. The 3dshoot posse were the ones that were poking. He was trying to be a "regular" member. He even states this in one of his post.

16. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

Do you really believe that?

Believe me, he's no alter boy.

17. sasquach3D

sasquach3D Junior Member

did them really ban you over their doc?

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Shucks I missed it! I had a chance to poke at someone and missed it :Cry:

19. sasquach3D

sasquach3D Junior Member

but was treeted like yall was catholic clirgy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

20. J.C.

J.C. New Member

The thing that seemed a little disingenuous to me was that he said more than once that Slippy Field was just a regular member "in his opinion". Well, he's a mod over there, he shouldn't have to rely on his opinion, I would think he could just look at IP addresses. I don't really have a problem with Slippy, I think he got away with too much when he was riding the Bowtech guys, but alot of his stuff was funny. Definately an alter, though. My feeling is that it's JoelC.