leafy wear

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Nov 9, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

anyone use any of those shaggy leafy wear stuff? Does it work?.....seems to me the leafy parts would get in the way.....seems like it would make noise also.....

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I always thought the same thing. I wouldn't mind trying it out though.

3. BUDDY

BUDDY Junior Member

I have a leafy suit and as long as your organized and have a good arm guard they work well early season,once all the leaves come off i put it away until may for the gobblers.:)

4. papito

papito Petering it since 06

i'd be worried that the leaves would make noise or hit my string.

5. UPSTATE

UPSTATE Member

Friend of mine has th leafy sent lock and always wears it. He claims it helps him -- whatever ,I think their silly looking.

6. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

I wear leafy wear by outdoor profesional and love it. That is what I was wearing when I took the Buck this year. I have had it for 2 years now and harvested 4 deer. None of them knew what hitem until it was to late. A guy of my size I just look like the biggest squirel nest they have ever seen.:peace: The front of my suit (jacket) does not have the leaves on it just every where else. There is nothing to catch your string. Works out very nice. And mine is Mossy Oak Break up. But the company also offers Natural Gear as well. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

do you have a link.....I really like the natural gear pattern and would like to no where I can get it.....is there leafy material on the inside of the bow arm???

8. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

Tryed it but switched back to my ASAT. Lone Wolf!

9. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

I don't have a link Bowman but I will find out where the shop gets it. And no there isn't any leaves on the inside of the arms.

10. sdfrench

sdfrench Junior Member

ASAT 3D Leafy Suit. It goes over any layers you want to put on. Highly recommended.

Scott

11. niteshade

niteshade Junior Member

the ASAT 3-d leafy suit works great....leaves don't get in the way.....

12. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Bowman, i've been doing the ASAT for 13 years now. it is the best thing since sliced bread as far as I am concerned. i have extremely great success even on the ground. I have a leafy set of these and they do make a small insigacent,sp, noise They will not hinder, i do not use them much for deer,as the ASAT does the teick I am going fill you in on one of the best camo secrects I have ever seen. It is called U-V Killer. Atsko industry out of my native state SC makes this stuiff. Our cloths are produced with UV brighteners in them ,to make them attrative to us. to deer this is a neon ligt. it deadens it. i have gotten more shots at turkeys and Killed 5 deer last and 4 this year with a bow it is awesome, Very durable as will stay on for the life of garment if you do not wash it in regular tide or such for it has UV brightners it to. That is the only draw back, you must run a load of cloths or water with the cloths wash that does'th have it, to get the uv stuff out of the washer, Bingo and wash your hunting garments. I put it on ever thing. Love dat U V Kille:hug: r. i will get a web site fore it soon. God Bless HS