LH Oneida Aeroforce bow

Discussion in 'Left Handed Archery Classifieds' started by wisbowhntr, Mar 30, 2008.

1. wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr New Member

I have a Oneida Aeroforce bow for sale. It will come with a Kwikee Kwiver, Neutralizer stabilizer, Cobra fiber optic sights , and a Tiger Tuff camo rest .This bow has Black eagle wood limbs on it making it shorter than most Aeroforce bows. It is 47"s long . I also have other modules and a DVD on this bow so you can work on it dont have to have a proshop work on it .These bows are very easy to work on ,very easy to draw back and very quiet shooting bow .It right now is set at 80% letoff, 55 #s draw weight(can go up to 70#s),and at 26 1/2" draw length.I am asking $350.00 plus shipping for the complete set up .here are some pics of this bow.Any question PM me here or e-mail me at cmueller@new.rr.com. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr New Member

I forgot to mention :doh: that bow was built by a guy from Monster bows and that is why there are Monster bow decals on the limbs. But this is a true Oneida bow at heart .:cool:

3. wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr New Member

I will also sell this bow bare. Bare bow price is $300.00 plus shipping.

4. wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr New Member

Bow is sold pending arrival of payment.:D :cool:

5. wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr New Member

This Oneida AF is for sale again . $ 350.00 plus shipping for the loaded bow and $300.00 plus shipping for the bare bow.

6. wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr New Member

Bow is sold pending arrival of payment again .