Lighted knocks!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BigGills, Aug 17, 2008.

1. BigGills

BigGills New Member

I don't know if i spelled knocks correctly but I love these lighted knocks! I shot em tonight and they're a must have. Not to make you shot better, just a fun product to have. I think these will be outstanding in low light hunting and retrieving your kills!:rockon:

2. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

They are cool, and could be a good tool for hunting i think, but make sure they are legal to use for hunting in the state your hunting in. Not all places allow them.

3. BigGills

BigGills New Member

Really? I'm in MN, I'll have to check on it. I was assuming they were leagal since the guys at Sportsmans Wharehouse and Cabelas didn't mention it. Good to know, thank you!

4. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot New Member

There is a great viedo on youtube on how to make your own for like 3$. I plan on trying that out this week. Glad you like them.

5. MTColl28734

MTColl28734 New Member

Makin' your own

I tried making my own, and didn't have much luck. I only got one of six to light up consistently. To this day I don't know how I screwed up. I finally went on eBay and bought some for $6 apiece.

6. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

You brought it up so I'll tell you it's "NOCKS". That being said I don't use lighted nocks. I don't have a need to see my arrows go. If I do my job the only thing I should be doing is aiming and that means following through and looking at the target.