Logan County Archers shoot 6/1/08

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Ohioarcher, May 29, 2008.

1. Ohioarcher

Ohioarcher VaporTrail Staff Shooter

I know the shoots are posted in the locater, but; I invited all of you to our shoot in March and we had a record turn out and awsome weather. However; due to the foul weather prior to that shoot it was very sloppy and we were not able to show off our shoot in the woods like we wanted to. So, we are shooting again 6/1/08 from 0800 to 1200 in the woods this time. Weather is suppose to be good and we would love to see new faces and some familiar ones too. Check us out in the locater and come have some fun if you are close to us in Ohio...:rockon:

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

3. Ohioarcher

7 miles west of Bellefontaine. Just a small village with 1 traffic light. If you blink when you drive thru you will miss it. The only thing that may stick out is the Town Trolley ice cream place. SR 117 runs right thru town and the trolley sits right there.

4. Ohioarcher

Just wanted to say thanks to any and all that showed up to shoot. We again had great weather and a new record number of shooters at 78. If you did make it out to the shoot, please post up and tell me what you thought o the course. I welcome all compliments, concerns, suggestions for improvements, or whatever. Thanks again!:peace: