Looking for an Oneida

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by 2DollaHolla, Sep 4, 2008.

1. 2DollaHolla

2DollaHolla New Member

When I was 13 my cousin gave me an Oneida Tomcat to start me off and I really took off with it... winning countless 3D shoots with it ( at www.royaloakarchers.org )and I really fell in love. Unfortunately it was stolen from me (from my then best friend), and if anyone's ever had their passion stolen from them you know just how hard it is to regain the drive to start over.

Well now I'm 32 now and I'd really like to get back into archery, preferably with an Oneida of some sort. It doesn't need to be anything top of the line, just safe and secure.

I've recently had two deaths in the family amongst some other setbacks leaving me to care for my two brothers, so funds are limited, but if you'd be willing I'd even do some sort of a lay-a-way program with the right person.

Please let me know and good luck out there!

~Mike

2. msgobblergetter

msgobblergetter New Member

Mike, I believe my father-in-law has an Oneida in his closet that he doesn't shoot anymore. I don't know the condition its in, but I can find out for you if you think you might be interested. I will check on it and send you some pics if you like. Let me know.

Stacy

3. bwiz

bwiz New Member

Mike, Did you ever get an Oneida again? Just wondering.

:wave:Bob

4. venisonvillain

venisonvillain New Member

oneida

Hey, Ive got just what your lokking for.Let me know if your interested and ill download some pics!

5. justinbowhunter

justinbowhunter New Member

hey i have an onida that i dont shoot anymore let me know if your interested ill email you some pictures contact me at justinbowhunter@yahoo.com

6. robertdalton

robertdalton New Member

onida

i have one if u want it let me know