Lumenoks or Firenocks??

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by STRO, Apr 12, 2007.

1. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

What's your opinion, they will be used for hunting. I believe the firenocks are about $20 more. Which ones would you use and why?

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

neither? Get blaze orange nocks. feltch it with blaze orange and but a blaze orange arrow wrap. total cost will be under 3.00 / arrow :)

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I second the blaze orange wraps part of that.....:rockon:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You would'nt happen to know where a guy could buy some do ya???:laugh:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I think our resident wrap maker could probably arrange something... :noidea:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

I don't know I've heard great things about that Pathfinder Wrap guy.:peace:

7. STRO

alright, but between the two, which one would you chose?

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Lumenoks for me.:peace:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

none of the above.....if i used those I would never have to buy new arrows, and it would kill me not to have to buy new arrows......:noidea:

10. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

eather

I tried blaze orange & nock combo's,& solid white & neon-green nock's
    I can pick up the white & neon green better becouse of the folige in the fall has orange & red in it & white dosnt fit,so i can really see it going into a brown deer.:laugh:
    My 2 cent's:biggrin1:

11. STRO

I prefer white wraps with all white fletchings for hunting. This way I can get a good look at the blood and make sure I know where the animal was hit. but with the new rages all the deer went down within seeing distance from my stand. Not much need for tracking.

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

whats the fun in that???:noidea: :noidea:

13. STRO

It is sooooo much fun watching them go down. If I can see them go down then I stay in the tree and keep on hunting. I've pulled two doubles the past two years.

Lumenoks or firenocks????

Or does it really matter which one??

14. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

They're both expensive and pretty heavy as well:madgrin:

15. medlife04

medlife04 Junior Member

:rockon: firenocks are only 26 or 29 gr thats not to much might help with some flight issues if you are using ultra light arrows i wouldnt suggest them but for normal hunting conditions i think they are great. with firenock and 125 gr field tip my arrow still only weighs 380 gr actually solved some of my flight issues i had with the bow flexing because the tip was so heavy compared to bare weight of my arrow but that is only my opinion find someone that has a set and see if you can maybe try one for a few shots then try luminocks i bet the only diffrence you will notice is firenock alot easier to turn off (due the magnet) and that the are so much brighter have fun shootin:rockon:

16. Firenock

Firenock Junior Member

Firenock and Lightning nock v2.0s

Firenock and Lighting nock v2.0s only add 10grain and 12.6 grain to your arrow respectively. they should be out soon.

FYI, LIGHTNING NOCK is only 29.95 for a 3 pack.

17. STRO

Are you a rep for this company, I see your username is Firenock. I is smart.

If so how about sending us some to try out and let us give a review of them. I'll be the first to ask for a trial pack.

18. Firenock

Firenock Junior Member

Operating Manager of Firenock

I am the inventor of Firenock, LLC. Right now all products are not out except Firenock v1.2, Brackets for Whisker Biscuit, and Brackets for Trophy Taker rest. I am more than willing to let you do a review when the products are out, that should be very soon.

Please note that the
    Firenock v2.0s is for standard carbon arrow and aluminum arrow with Uni-bushing
    Firenock v2.0a is for Axis arrow
    Lightning Nock v2.0s is for standard carbon arrow and aluminum arrow with Uni-bushing
    Lightning Nock v2.0c is for standard carbon crossbow bolts

For starters, please review the reviews and technical specifications so you get a better idea what make Firenock and Lightning Nock so special.

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and where might we find the reveiws:noidea: :noidea:

20. Firenock

Firenock Junior Member

The review are...

Go to firenock.com and look under Documents links. For technical detail, they are under "Comparison Chart" link.