magnus

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by the contractor, Jul 4, 2008.

1. the contractor

the contractor New Member

thinking of using the stinger buzzcuts this year, anyone used em?i'm shooting muzzy 3 blade now and i like them alright.they do the job and fly straight enough for me

2. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

I am using them. There are a lot of good broadheads but Magnus is a great company and you cant beat the lifetime warranty either.

They fly great and are very durable. If you break one mail it in and they will replace it free. Dont get much better than that if you ask me.

rick

3. the contractor

thanks , till your post th e only one i've heard say anything about them is uncle ted, do they cut pretty good size holes?

4. thehairlessone!

Heck yes. I saw on bowsite where a guy got a pass thru on a water buffalo with one I think.

There are alot of good broadheads out there and you arent going to go wrong with any of them but magnus is just as good as any of the others and you cant go wrong with that warranty plus you know it's a good company too.

rick

5. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

My wife uses them and won't use anything else. I am thinking of shooting them this year myself...as long as she will give me a couple :doh:

6. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I shoot the Magnus stinger 4 blade (the regular stinger) and I love them. They fly great and Magnus is a great company to deal with. I have e-mailed them questions and had a response within the day. Had to send a couple back last year after the deer fell on the arrow bending the ferrul and within three days I had new broadheads in my hands.

7. the contractor

thanks guys, i going out for hog this evening,i'm fixin to see just how good these things cut!i mainly just couldn't stand assembling the muzzies every time i took them out of my case or switched them to another shaft.the bushing would fall off and/or a blade would slide out if i didn't hold on to it just right. they are a sweet head but can be frustrating too.i think my new stingers will be hassle free.

8. thehairlessone!

I think you will be very happy with them.

rick